Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Miro 1.1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Miro 1.1 (952 Views)

Airtel Reintoduces Airtel Android 1+1 Offer At 2k For 4GB & 3.5k For 9GB / Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot / Android 1+1 Offer Is Back & Better On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miro 1.1 by vowiski(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2008
With the increasing popularity of broadband, video on the web has never been easier to enjoy. Websites like YouTube can be a little hit and miss so the Miro player offers a more specific way to enjoy the videos you want.

Quite simply, Miro is a free application for channels of internet video (also known as 'video podcasts and video rss). Miro is designed to be easy to use and to give you an elegant fullscreen viewing experience. Miro organises videos into feeds, much like an RSS player and there are lots of feeds that can be added to the list.

There are thousands of free internet video channels that you can watch. You'll be able to download all the videos that each channel offers and when new ones are released, Miro will grab them automatically.

Note that Mac OS X and Linux versions are available from the GetMiro (www.getmiro.com)
Re: Miro 1.1 by Gpowered79(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2009
Guy i have that Miro thing but i don't know what i can do with it. how does it work?
pls i want u to explain it here and how i can able to use it,

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Is Hot? / Ma Torch 2 Frustrating Me / Glo Bis On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.