Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Re- Entry Ban - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re- Entry Ban (693 Views)

Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. / Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban / Ten Year Uk Re-entry Ban: Will It Affect Us/canada Visa Applications? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re- Entry Ban by faridtalib: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2013
I entered in UK in 2008 as a student. I have copmleted my one year certificat and got addmission in HND course. My visa was expiring on 27 Dec. 2009 and new course started on Feb, 2010. So on this basis my visa was refused because my course was started more then one month later after my visa expire. I made my applicaton on 23, Dec 2009. My application was refused on 02/03/2010 I got appeal right and it was dismissed by the tribunal on 28/05/2010. I made a fresh application as Tier 4 general student and got refussal with no right of appeal. My appeal right was exhausted. UKBA holded my passport. I did not get any letter of refusal or any kind of letter that indicate me to leave the country from them and was remain living on same address. UKBA got me from same address on Feb, 2012 and removed me in same month. Dec, 2012 i made a fresh application as dependent of my wife. My wife is on PSW visa. But UKBA refused my application agin on the basis that my marriage is not subsisting ane they put rule 320 (7b) and 319 c(A) with the ban of 10 year as a overstayer. And gave me right of appeal. I did not use any deception in previous and curretn application. Please advice
Re: Re- Entry Ban by somebody(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
You will get better responses in the travel section.

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Help / African Students Find India's Capital City Unsafe / I Want To Tour Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.