Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Education: Admission In Less Than 5 Days Into This Nigerian University!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education: Admission In Less Than 5 Days Into This Nigerian University!!! (526 Views)

Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Admission Info / Adeyemi College Of Education Admission List For First Batch Is Out / 2012/2013 Tai Solarin College Of Education Admission Form Is OUT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education: Admission In Less Than 5 Days Into This Nigerian University!!! by thorsino(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Seeking admission badly? You just got your que!!! 850 students are needed in banking, accountin, physics, computer science, microbiology e.t.c and so much more.. So what are you still doing call this nums 08026264494 and 08139134963 or send an email to silver2surfer20@gmail.com. 2 sittings for o'level is allowed no need for change of institution!!! Holla me naw and dont let last year jamb result waste and sitting @ home.. Call me n be glad you did!!!
Dont waste time people are already smiling!!:-)
Re: Education: Admission In Less Than 5 Days Into This Nigerian University!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Had I been made mod.... Woulda tracked this mudafhucking sumbitch to his face-me-I-face-you house behind ESWAMA dump ground and castrated his balls. Seems you partook of the assjuice.
Re: Education: Admission In Less Than 5 Days Into This Nigerian University!!! by thorsino(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
SimonAndal: Had I been made mod.... Woulda tracked this mudafhucking sumbitch to his face-me-I-face-you house behind ESWAMA dump ground and castrated his balls. Seems you partook of the assjuice.
yo dumbdonkey what you dont know about dont comment about!!! guess you just need an audience dats y yu are blowing all sorts of grammar!!! if you know you are interested just dial the nums slowpoke!!! and for your info am a student of the skool and i know you can get admitted within 5 dayz with a
confirmed admission letter!! peace..
Re: Education: Admission In Less Than 5 Days Into This Nigerian University!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Quit being an asspoke and drop the carton of assjuice currently on your hand.

(1) (Reply)

NDA Form Is Out!!!! Hurry Up Now / 9 JAMB Candidates Die In Accident / Jamb Result Officially Out And 12k Sumtin Result Withheld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.