Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Fan Of Jennykadry :) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Fan Of Jennykadry :) (3165 Views)

New Fact Emerges Online About Ibinabo F. By A Fan Who Is Bein Questioned (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have always been a guest here on Nairaland for a very long time now. I Read different topics daily especially on the family section and i must say, i've learnt a lot from each and every one of you smiley I love reading post from Chaircover, Sisi skill, Busy-body, Debrief, Uju, Moremi (not sure of the spelling) Dayo, and my dear Jenny. Well y'all can call them the cabal crew lol...

Lol Jenny reading from you sometimes makes me laugh especially when its a topic on abuse, i love the way you emphasize on self esteem, the way you argue etc lol bottom line is i have really learnt a lot from you and everyone.

Sorry, i don't know where to post this i hope the mods will assist as i'm new smiley Thanks!

I love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Awwww and I love you too Sweetheart. kiss kiss

You are officially a cabal member cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Jealousy go kill me here, so you see all of us finish come call names na Jenny come be celebrity.
Madam Jenny we haff hear, e haff do jor.
Jealousy go kill me sha
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
See all these jealousy women ooo. Is it my fault that I have found favour in the eyes of my creator? How many times have people opened up threads with my name? I have told all of una that our levels no be the same again. I have left una. I am a celebrity grin
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
jennykadry: See all these jealousy women ooo. Is it my fault that I have found favour in the eyes of my creator? How many times have people opened up threads with my name? I have told all of una that our levels no be the same again. I have left una. I am a celebrity grin
I no blame you, not an ounce of modesty, infact, God will handle ya matter for me.
Where this poster, see wetin you don cause, you have created a monster
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lmao... Thanks Jenny. Debrief, don't be jealous. I love you too hun. Sending you lots of kisses
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Where is aunty CC, busybody, tgirl and the rest? I've been reading a lot from you all smiley
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2013
chaircover: As for me oooooo! I dont like jenny cool

She stole something from me angry

grin grin grin

what did she steal? was it ur sagamite?? grin grin grin

don't worry he will divorce her soon - they always come running back
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 1:07am On Feb 06, 2013
Lol CC what did she steal from you? I'm guessing its Sagamite lol
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 06, 2013
princessmoi: I have always been a guest here on Nairaland for a very long time now. I Read different topics daily especially on the family section and i must say, i've learnt a lot from each and every one of you smiley I love reading post from Chaircover, Sisi skill, Busy-body, Debrief, Uju, Moremi (not sure of the spelling) Dayo, and my dear Jenny. Well y'all can call them the cabal crew lol...

Lol Jenny reading from you sometimes makes me laugh especially when its a topic on abuse, i love the way you emphasize on self esteem, the way you argue etc lol bottom line is i have really learnt a lot from you and everyone.

Sorry, i don't know where to post this i hope the mods will assist as i'm new smiley Thanks!

I love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss

Those women are actually awesome. I'm not sure if CC saw my post where i said i would try and come for tutorials when the time comes. grin
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 1:13am On Feb 06, 2013
cotton101:

what did she steal? was it ur sagamite?? grin grin grin

don't worry he will divorce her soon - they always come running back

Hello cotton101 smiley
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 1:21am On Feb 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Those women are actually awesome. I'm not sure if CC saw my post where i said i would try and come for tutorials when the time comes. grin

Tell me about it. Honestly I love and adore each and everyone of them. I have learnt a lot from them.

I encourage you all to continue giving advices, I'm sure there are so many people reading and benifitting from them smiley
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2013
Hey OP ... You are new eh? Nice try tho , what a pale stunt... wetin I no go see for NL cheesy
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2013
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by ifyalways(f): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2013
So Jenny got a fan? Ceiling or hand fan? cheesy
I'm jealous angry
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Okay madam o, no to cabalism o... na e jolosi I dey do o!

Will do ASAP wink
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by EfemenaXY: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2013
*** growls ***

CC, don't jealous ma village runz! angry angry

Una no go succeed in stopping sagalicious saga funding my 2K saloon runz money!... cool grin

Good Morning cabalites kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by subzidi: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2013
grin I am also a huge fan of Jenny!!! Happy New Year sis....
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Una wan give 'some people' heart attack ni
All those jenny-is-the-cause-of-all-my-problems people go dey shit hot shit for their pants now . . cheesy cheesy
My hand no dey oh . . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2013
jidegirl12: Hey OP ... You are new eh? Nice try tho , what a pale stunt... wetin I no go see for NL cheesy

I no talk am?
hehehehehe cheesy
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2013
jidegirl12: Hey OP ... You are new eh? Nice try tho , what a pale stunt... wetin I no go see for NL cheesy

@jidegirl grin wetin naw?
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Efemena_xy: *** growls ***

CC, don't jealous ma village runz! angry angry

Una no go succeed in stopping sagalicious saga funding my 2K saloon runz money!... cool grin

Good Morning cabalites kiss kiss kiss

Good morning Efe, how are you doing?
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2013
ifyalways: So Jenny got a fan? Ceiling or hand fan? cheesy
I'm jealous angry

LOL... ify you're funny. Don't be jealous love kiss kiss kiss to you!
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
The more you gals envy me, the closer I get to DC and SAGA grin

Ifyalways dey envy me ooo. No go find Dayo ori'e ja to open thread for you angry

Is Cotton101 teaming up with CC, here I was thinking we friends cry
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ujujoan: Una wan give 'some people' heart attack ni
All those jenny-is-the-cause-of-all-my-problems people go dey shit hot shit for their pants now . . cheesy cheesy
My hand no dey oh . . . cheesy

You see how great minds think alike. I thought same thing when I first saw the thread, I almost fainted due to excitement when i realized she is a new bie. I said ehn, people go hear am today. Jenny put on your armour of Don't- give-a-shait grin
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
jennykadry:

You see how great minds think alike. I thought same thing when I first saw the thread, I almost fainted due to excitement when i realized she is a new bie. I said ehn, people go hear am today. Jenny put on your armour of Don't- give-a-shait grin

grin make them talk tire lol

Kisses to you Jenny kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by EfemenaXY: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
princessmoi:

grin make them talk tire lol

Kisses to you Jenny kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

^^ Ta! Stop kissing her jare - you want make her head swell? grin grin

princessmoi:

Good morning Efe, how are you doing?

Hello dear, I'm fine - hope you are too? smiley
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
LOL.... sending her lots more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and hugs too...

I'm doing just fine Efe smiley

1 Like

Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by maryini(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
I am a fan of Jenny and the cabal too. At some point it became stalkerish cheesy
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by princessmoi: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
maryini: I am a fan of Jenny and the cabal too. At some point it became stalkerish cheesy

They are awesome smiley kiss smiley
Re: A Fan Of Jennykadry :) by troubledSoul: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
hmmm jenny is my babes pet name n dat got me attracted to jennykadry buh i love dem babes wit their constructive advise. But the cabal i dnt like cos it makes me sign out.
My babe jenny is so fyn n hot, hope u r @ jennykadry?? Cos mi love fyn babes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / This Picture Made Me So Sad. / Arranged Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.