Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Keshi May Leave Super Eagles, If. . . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi May Leave Super Eagles, If. . . (527 Views)

Between Vincent Enyeama And Coach Sunday Oliseh Who Should Leave Super Eagles? / Keshi May Become South Africa Coach Tomorrow / Keshi May Bar Mikel From Super Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi May Leave Super Eagles, If. . . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nigeria's Super Eagles' Coach, Stephen Keshi, has said that he may throw in the towel, if the team wins the African Cup of Nations taking place in South Africa.

The coach, better known as 'Big Boss', gave this revelation at a press conference in South Africa while reacting to a question on whether he would still be with the team after the competition.

"The most important thing is what I’m doing. If back home they don’t like what I’m doing, well, you can’t force someone to love you.

"If I win the cup I may pack and leave, I’m a professional coach, Nigeria is where my heart is and if there’s any more offer out there. . . ," Keshi said.

Nigeria files out against their semi-final opponents, Mali, on Wednesday.

The coach has won the tournament before as player and team captain, and now hopes to repeat the feat as coach. If he does it, he may likely take off.

Not surprising, as it wouldn't be a bad idea to bow out when the ovation is loudest, take your fattened CV elsewhere, and replace it with a fattened purse.

The defending champions' Zambian coach, Hervé Renard, refused to learn the lesson.

Glad Keshi is taking notes. . .

http://www.gidicity01..com/2013/02/keshi-may-leave-super-eagles-if.html#more

Re: Keshi May Leave Super Eagles, If. . . by 1forall: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
If that's how he feels I wonder why thought it wise to tell the press?
Oga Stephen 'The Big Boss' Keshi, you need to win two more high profile matches before you can do anything abeg.
Re: Keshi May Leave Super Eagles, If. . . by oluwadare26(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
He's just saying dat so dat NFF & Nigerians will know his worth... Imagine, after u won Nations Cup? A man that was saying b4 dat he is building a team of 2015 not a team of the ongoing nations cup.

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2013: Nigeria Vs Mali(4-1) - A Passionate Mali Football Fan Cries ! / Nigeria 1 Vs Burkina 0 Faso - Up Naija Talking Tom Cartoon / On 17 January 2013, Orji Uzor Kalu Predicted Eagle AFCON Victory. Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.