Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help (884 Views)

Please Who Is Living In Carebean Or Knows Trinidad And Tobego I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by ike4live3: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2013
I have a visa to trinidad and tobego please i need somebody who knows much about the place and if their have job there or any orther tines somebody can do to survive and how easy it will take somebody to Cruse to some country like sent lucie and other around how easy it be to Get there stay. please i need your help. Please u can still thanks god bles u biii
Re: Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by onatisi(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2013
ike4live3: I have a visa to trinidad and tobego please i need somebody who knows much about the place and if their have job there or any orther tines somebody can do to survive and how easy it will take somebody to Cruse to some country like sent lucie and other around how easy it be to Get there stay. please i need your help. thanks god bles u biii
i need that visa too , what was the procedure like
Re: Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by ike4live3: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2013
Will i meet a woman she live There and she conet me to her pa at abuja it who did every tine so i don't know much about de prosesing but y do u Want to go there do u know much about de place?
Re: Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by Temmy1980(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2013
I av a friend of mine is enjoying over there but he promise to help me soon.
Re: Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by ike4live3: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
heloo brother please a visa to tt and i want to no if there is worke over there or any thine some one can do to live well over ther? or is there a way for some one to cross over to a better countrys please help me to ask your friend this my maill addres ike4live3@yahoo.com please i will like to get your reply and chat with you thanks god bleses you.
Re: Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by Temmy1980(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
I wil connet d guy soon and tel thru your mail
Re: Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Temmy1980: I wil connet d guy soon and tel thru your mail
the op has someone living there already , the lady friend there helped him to get the visa , now why wikll he need another person to tell him what is happening there ?
Re: Please I Have A Tirnidad And Tobego Visa And I Need A Help by ike4live3: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Because i want to. Know if what the woman is telling M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ is true or not that s y i want to hear from others thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Taxi Gives Out N1000 For Each Users. / Aeolian Luxury | Super Yachts | Baton Rouge / Enugu Cab Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.