Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? (947 Views)

Ghana's Employment of Coach Avram Grant is missing an Essential Ingredient / The Type Of Coach Eagles Need Now / The Kind Of Coach Super Eagle Need (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by Meldrick(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
Despite some of his wins, Iam not happy with the coaching pattern of Grant. He has no style and has invented nothing new. His only buy (Anelka) has proved a great dissapointment. I feel he is unable to manage the big players at Stamford Bridge. The man who bought them (Mourinho) would have managed them better. Chelsea looks a club without a first team. Instead he keeps shuffling the players like a pack of card. Imagine the ignominous defeat by barnsley. How on earth will we crash out just at this stage of the FA Cup. The Carling cup was traditionally our birthright but Avram Grant again proved incapable. Abramovich should have a re-think
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by WarfyBoy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2008
dt guy need to b sacked!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by akinalabi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2008
Meldrick:

The man who bought them (Mourinho) would have managed them better. Chelsea looks a club without a first team. Instead he keeps shuffling the players like a pack of card. Imagine the ignominous defeat by barnsley. How on earth will we crash out just at this stage of the FA Cup.

Man Utd got knocked out of the carling cup by Coventry
at OLD TRAFFORD!

Liverpool got knocked out of the FA cup by Barnsley at
ANFIELD!

Arsenal got knocked out of both cups by a total of 9
goals. . .

In your reckoning, Sir Alex, Rafa Benitez and Arsene
Wenger should all be sacked!
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by Olumide7(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2008
Meldrick:

Despite some of his wins, Iam not happy with the coaching pattern of Grant. He has no style and has invented nothing new. His only buy (Anelka) has proved a great dissapointment. I feel he is unable to manage the big players at Stamford Bridge. The man who bought them (Mourinho) would have managed them better. Chelsea looks a club without a first team. Instead he keeps shuffling the players like a pack of card. Imagine the ignominous defeat by barnsley. How on earth will we crash out just at this stage of the FA Cup. The Carling cup was traditionally our birthright but Avram Grant again proved incapable. Abramovich should have a re-think

Just because a team crashes out of a tournament doesn't mean the coach should be sacked, your problem is that you have failed to realize the fact that in a competition there are competitors and every competitor wants to win, the competition was not designed for a particular team to win it every year but rather for every competitor to have fair chance of claiming the prize, the team that works the hardest will win, simple as that and for the record FOOTBALL IS NOT MATHEMATICS!!!!!!!!
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2008
Grant deserved to be sacked!
When I see his selection at times,
I wonder if the guy has gotten any
brain in that small skull of his.
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by otele(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
make una employ me grin
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by Meldrick(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ olumide 7

Iam aware of the points u have raised but you must realize the fact that with the way Avram Grant runs chelsea, chelsea looks a club without a first team. Take it or leave it, Grant has selection problem.
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by tommyex(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2008
Chelsea coach
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by topkin(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2008
Avram Grant, the TOAD, is just a style-less coach, no tacticts, no ideas, nothing. The brain behind all the Chelsea win is his assistant. He needs to be out of the EPL, he doesn't befit a Coach!!!
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by topkin(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ Akinlabi

Man Utd got knocked out of the carling cup by Coventry
at OLD TRAFFORD!

Liverpool got knocked out of the FA cup by Barnsley at
ANFIELD!

Arsenal got knocked out of both cups by a total of 9
goals. . .

In your reckoning, Sir Alex, Rafa Benitez and Arsene
Wenger should all be sacked!

Ode! We are looking at pedigree and achievements not who knocked out who!!!
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by akinalabi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ top_kin,

You need to learn a bit of English comprehension. . .

Did you see the original post? The poster was shocked
at how Chelsea could ever lose to Barnsley at the FA Cup.

I showed that all top clubs have lost to smaller teams
or lost in bizzare circumstances so Chelsea's loss should
not automatically lead to Grant's sack.

Learn my brother. . . Learn!
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by mukina2: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ topic

the best money can buy grin grin grin
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by software(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2008
@topic,

Grant isnt a coach, he is the reason why we couldnt win the carling cup, he needs to be floged, angry angry
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by mukina2: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2008
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by software(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
mukina2:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

angry angry angry angryWHY ARE U LAUGHING? angry angry angry angry
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by mukina2: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2008
software:

angry angry angry angryWHY ARE You LAUGHING? angry angry angry angry

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Avram Grant grin grin cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by software(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2008
mukina2:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Avram Grant grin grin cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

naughty girl. and thats why she wount grow tall angry angry
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by software(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2008
ah thank GOD oo, that naughty muki don go sleep, na me pursue am go sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by vkt3344(m): 2:21am On Mar 12, 2008
Chelsea is an EPL club with 2 EPL title recently.most of them have been part of that team for 3yrs now and won titles together.they could have played and win without a coach against barnsley. It's true that Grant is not a good coach for the EPL but he could just learn with chelsea job and soon will get better not to be sacked at this time.chelsea is not the only team in england so i think they should go trouphyless this season and come back next season for a big fight with Grant as her coach still. Sir Alex didn't start with success when he first join man utd and was almost sacked but today he has won the best coach of the month 20 times in 22yrs 10 times ahead of wenger. he has also won world best coach 3 times. Now wenger will follow him and even surpass him hopefully.

I just like Arsenal and Man utd managemant working with her manager with problems and giving them the room to think and work with players to achieve success unlike the new chelsea that's influenced by money yet we are richer than them.

Do not sack Avram Grant now, he might turn out to be chelsea's best coach in future.give him room to try his own personal tactics.that's how a coach knows his key tricks to achieve success.

I remain a Gooner.
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by Raimond(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2008
Word

Gunners Rock!
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by dmenax: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Raimond

Gunners where ?

Its Grant that ist he topic now.
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by icezik1(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2008
In my opinion its the players in Chelsea that are winning the matches and not Grant.
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2008
ice_zik:

In my opinion its the players in Chelsea that are winning the matches and not Grant.

Yes! Mourihno Trained players
Re: What Sort Of Coach Is Avram Grant ? by software(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2008
chelsea all the way, cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Nigeria Bid For Egypt's Shehata / David Beckham To Quit L.A. Galaxy / John Mikel Obi Deserves To Be African Best For 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.