Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription (1057 Views)

Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Get Connected To A SUGARMUMMY In Your State On Metrodate Nigeria• / Get Connected To Wealthy Men (sweet Gals Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by lyfe(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2008
Are you still paying monthly subscription fee to get connected to the internet ?

Do you need a faster connection up to 460kps ?

Do you want 24hrs unlimited connectivity, coverage, even in the remote areas just anywhere in Nigeria Seme, saki, Katsina, even on Idanre Hill ?

Do you want to access the internet without Geo-restrictions, get unfiltered result when you search google, and one time access to E-gold, paypal using
   Uk, US internet protocol (IP) ?

Use Applications that uses Internet connection like Google Earth, Download accelerator, Lime wire, Meta-trader, e.t.c without problem.

If you are intrested, all you need is just a one time Installation and configuration of wares on your pc, which will take less than 35 minutes depending on the
nature of your system

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation on one System is 23k. more enquiry, call me on 07055032749 or e-mail me on getkonnected (at) gmail (dot) com.
  tnx to empexy 4 da suggestion 
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by worldman(m): 3:47am On Mar 11, 2008
Mr. man are u sure of what u are talking about that is how i give 30k to somebody that claim to be a professional of hardware cracker that i will not be paying 4 the service but he run away with my money
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by dsilimited(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2008
IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THE PRINCIPLE THAT SET UP GLOBALCOM ARE BEEN COMPROMISED BY THOSE WHO DO NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK WELL, AS MUCH AS GLOBALCOM IS A BUSINESS CONCERN IT HAS A MORAL OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT WILL HELP DEVELOP OUR NATION RATHER THAN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT WILL SUPPRESS OR STIFLE ITS DEVELOPMENT. I HOLD THE FOUNDERS OF GLOBALCOM IN VERY HIGH ESTEEM BUT I KNOW MY CAUSE FOR COMPLAIN IS AS A RESULT OF SOMEBODY WHO IS NOT DOING HIS OR HER WORK WELL. AND NOT KNOWING WHAT PREVAILS IN THE MARKET OR RATHER MAYBE MY EXPECTATIONS OF GLOBALCOM WAS JUST TOO HIGH OR MISPLACED.

I PURCHASED GLO INTERNET SERVICE WHICH USES THE “GLOBE SURFER ICON” DEVICE ON THE 5TH OF MARCH 2008 BELIEVING THAT THERE IS A PROMO @ GLOBALCOM FOR (THE PROMO WAS ACTUALLY SAID TO BE 30,000NAIRA FOR THE DEVICE AND SIM CARD + ONE MONTH FREE INTERNET CONNECTION WITH A MONTHLY FEE OF 15,000 NAIRA MONTHLY)

BY THE 8TH OF MARCH MY INTERNET CONNECTION WAS DISCONNECTED SAYING I HAD A CREDIT LIMIT AND I HAD EXHAUSTED THE 15,000 MONTHLY FREE INTERNET . THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! RATHER SHOCKING!!!!!!. KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT WHAT I WAS TOLD AT POINT OF PURCHASE WAS RATHER DIFFERENT THAT IT WAS AN UNLIMITED SERVICE AND ALL I HAD TO PAY WAS 15,000 NAIRA MONTHLY. THERE AFTER.

WHO EVER STRUCTURED YOUR INTERNET SERVICE IN THIS MODERN WORLD DOES NOT WISH GLOBALCOM NOR NIGERIA WELL. HOW WOULD ANYBODY IN HIS RIGHT SENSES PAY 15,000NAIRA($150) FOR 3GB WHEN SO MUCH OPPORTUNITIES EXIST FROM OTHER REALISTIC PROVIDERS E.G STARCOMMS, VISAFONE, MYNETCOM, DIRECONPC- (DIRECONPC USED TO CHARGE BASED ON DATA TRANSFER THEY CHANGED BECAUSE THEY SAW IT WAS ARCHAIC AND THEY SURELY COULD NOT COMPETE) I HOPE THE INDIAN SIMILARITY IS NOT INTO PLAY HERE. IF IT IS PLEASE WHO EVER FORMULATED THIS POLICY SHOULD KNOW IT- THAT GLOBALCOM IS A NIGERIAN COMPANY AND NIGERIANS WANT IT TO SUCCEED.

WHEN I GOT MY INTERNET CONNECTION I GOT 3 OTHER PEOPLE TO GET THEIRS AS I PRAISED GLOBALCOM TO HIGH HEAVENS , THOSE OTHER THREE WERE YET TO BE ACTIVATED AND HAVE REQUESTED NOT TO BE ACTIVATED ON SUCH OUTRAGEAOUS SERVICE , UPTIL NOW THEY ARE YET TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK. IF GLOBALCOMM IS NOT READY FOR INTERNET SERVICE IT SHOULD SUSPEND THIS, RATHER THAN MAKING A MOCKERY OF ITSELF, NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.WITH SUCH ACTIONS YOU CHANGE THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO LOVE IT AND SEE IT AS A SINCERE, RESPONSIBLE AND FAIR COMPANY TO ONE THAT IS GREEDY , SHYLOCK , BLOOD SUCKER COMPANY .IF YOU CALL YOUR COMPANY WORLD CLASS I DO NOT SEE WHAT COULD BE WORLD CLASS ABOUT A COMPANY WHOSE CHARGES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD , WITH 15,000 NAIRA MONTHLY IN THE UK OR THE US I WILL GET A SUPER CONNECTION,
UNFETTERED, UNMETERED ACCESS TO THE INTERNET WITH SPEEDS IN THE RANGE OF 7.2MB/S AND ABOVE , BUT THEN YOU SAY THIS NIGERIA, EVEN IN INDIA OR CHINA I WILL GET SIMILAR SPEEDS TO THE INTERNET FOR EVEN LESS STILL UNFETTERED AND UNMETERED ACCESS .

AS IT IS AM STILL IN SHOCK AND I HOPE THAT WHOEVER MADE THIS CRAZY PRICING REALLY NEEDS TO HAVE HIS HEAD CHECKED.

NO REGARDS

PS. Let me also add that even your customers service are not even aware of the service been rendered by global com they just see it as a GSM company those of us who know we see it as SECOND NATIONAL CARRIER FOR NIGERIA rather that just a GSM COMPANY.

‘Damola Salami
014700800, 7450504.

damola@dsilimited.com
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by tobs(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2008
I would advice u to send diz to newspaper companys like PUNCH. . .
.nice yarn. . . . .but i go advice make u get multilinks. . . . .itz pay as u use (N200 for 24hrs) note-:u can also use like N190 out of the money call
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by walex545(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2008
Omo u sabi tobs
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by BayoMaya(m): 12:39am On Mar 13, 2008
Guy y u no kukoon pay mr seun 4 advertisement and it ll b properly placed.
U self want profit let this guy get sumtin.threads r free bt feel smal 4 am.dnt blive dis isnt deleted.oops sori.im nt against ur market.bt rent shop and leave d road 4 motor 2 pass
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by dsilimited(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2008
i do not understand @Mr. Bayo ur reply is going to whom exactly?

(1) (Reply)

1004 Building In All 52 Local Government In Lagos? / Nigerians Are Lazy / Brt Bus Crushes Man Helping Children Cross Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.