Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Apply If Your A Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Apply If Your A Graphics Designer (1051 Views)

Need A Graphics Expert - Join Our Company / Apply If Your A Graphics Designer / I Dont Know How To Draw And I Want To Become A Graphics Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply If Your A Graphics Designer by elitemultimedia: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hello if your an experienced,effective and time efficient graphics designer please do kindly contact for an urgent Jobs,However you be working with us as a freelancer for now.Please you must be living in Lagos( preferably Ketu and its environs for you to be considered)You must also have a very good knowledge of photoshop,In-desin,corel draw and illustrator and can deliver the work at a very time effective manner.

How To Apply:

1. Visit our site at http://www.elitesmultimedia.com/about-us/careers

2. Fill the form careful with the right information(must sure you attach your cv or links to you previous jobs)

3. You can also send us your cv and previous jobs at info@elitesmultimedia.com[i][/i] but must fill the form in the above link.
Re: Apply If Your A Graphics Designer by Napolitano(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
I sent a mail to you guys early this year. got no reply.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / 23 Days To Go / A Punch Newspaper Interview For Me And A 68% Discount For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.