Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Inlaw Palava - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inlaw Palava (1927 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
I recently told my husband's cousin to leave my matrimonial home and my husband went to report me to my mum and sister. Did i do wrong? This cousin of his smokes weed , steals and has other bad characters you can think of, even my father in law tolds us not to leave our 13 months old baby girl with him, he usually comes to our house weekends which am okay with only for him to come this time around saying he will be staying for a long while. I just couldnt stand him staying with us, i told my husband but he refused to do anything, so i went ahead to tell the boy to leave. I just want to knw if i did the right thing . Make una no yab me oooooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Inlaw Palava by harbeordune(f): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
I dnt see anifin wrong wit dat, if he has such evil characters truly nd for uя fada in-law to av warned ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ also.
Re: Inlaw Palava by Jellitah: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE. . .IT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S RESPONSIBILITY. kiss The fact that YOUR HUSBAND HAS REPORTED YOU TO YOUR FAMILY SHOWS YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND A MOST DIVISIVE AGENT IN THE FAMILY. . .YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW SAID THIS AND THAT. . .PERHAPS IF HIS BROTHER OR SISTER MADE HALF A DECENT PARENT TO THIS YOUNG MAN. . .HE WOULD NOT BE IN YOUR HOUSE. kiss

Never deal with your husband's relatives directly. . . ANY TRULY MARRIED WOMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED TO THAT EFFECT PRIOR TO MARRIAGE FROM DAY #1.

PATIENCE JONATHAN rules Nigeria. . . but you do not see her outside BAYELSA state! USE YOUR TONGUE. . .NOT YOUR STICKY FINGERS. . . TO COUNT YOUR TEETH MADAM! kiss

Your post has revealed the following about you. . .YOUR HUSBAND WILL SOON LEAVE THAT YOUR discontent spirit of a miserable AZZZZE! Gba be! I would not blame him,kiss

1. You lack diplomacy. IN PLAIN YINGRISH. . . YOU NOR GET SENSE! kiss
2. You are too pusssshy.
3. You truly lack compassion and understanding when dealing with ANYTHING NOT FROM YOUR AZZZZE OR UTERUS.
4. You are SELFISH.
5. You lack 'warmth' in your body and soul! Most men married to women like you end up DEAD!

MAY YOUR OWN DAUGHTER NEVER HAVE TO BE A 'COUSIN' TO ANYONE AND SMOKE WEED IN THAT HOUSE IF FOR SOME REASON SHE HAS TO BE IN THE SAME HELPLESS AND TROUBLED SHOES AS THIS YOUNG MAN. . .AMEN!!! kiss

Not to yab you. . . BUT YOU REALLY HAVE THE 'HALL-MARKINGS' OF A FUTURE 'EVIL-STEP' MOTHER. That boy is in that house for a reason. . . prolly to heal from a troubled past WITH YOUR HUSBAND'S PERMISSION. . . Instead of being a role-model to this young man who is in your house. . .YOU RE HERE RUNNING DOWN YOUR HUSBAND'S FLESH AND BLOOD.

This is a young man that needs HELP! undecided

Women like you give me the 'queasies'! angry

KEEP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE GOD! YOU WILL SOON REAP WHAT YOU ARE SOWING!!! kiss

Na you be the first to carry belle born for husband to protect pickin. . .? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

All the best. . . MADAM PERFECT! kiss

1 Like

Re: Inlaw Palava by vanitty: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
As far as I am concerened, you did absolutely nothing wrong especially since an innocent baby is in the scenario.
You followed the proper channel, you informed your hubby, he did nothing about it so as the "neck" you had to support him in making the decision for him!
For your father in law to have warned you that you shouldn't leave your baby with him, then "nkan be"
Your hubby properly feels slighted, so for peace to reign, just massage his ego a bit but the most important thing, the man is gone and your daughter is no longer in any sort of danger, real or imagined
It is well

6 Likes

Re: Inlaw Palava by Jellitah: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmmmm!

Nor be you post this same tori in 2011? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/717208/not-want-husbands-cousins-live

jumman: My husband insists that his cousins must live with us permanently in our matrimonial home and i do not want themm to live with us. How do u i convince him to change his mind. We are newly weds and i dont think we need them to live with us, besides i hvae seen cases where they cause problems in the family. Ur comments are welcome.

jumman: I [size=20pt]recently[/size] told my husband's cousin to leave my matrimonial home and my husband went to report me to my mum and sister. Did i do wrong? This cousin of his smokes weed , steals and has other bad characters you can think of, even my father in law tolds us not to leave our 13 months old baby girl with him, he usually comes to our house weekends which am okay with only for him to come this time around saying he will be staying for a long while. I just couldnt stand him staying with us, i told my husband but he refused to do anything, so i went ahead to tell the boy to leave. I just want to knw if i did the right thing . Make una no yab me oooooooooo.
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=14187739&topic=1187573

Blessed art the 'polymonikering' HARLOTS OF NL!!! Mu che che che che che che

You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please check your e-mail account now. [size=20pt](Dismissed)[/size]

I dunn give a PHOCK who you are. I DON'T READ PMs from NAIRALANDERS. . .DON'T CARE TO 'ROLL' OR 'ASSOCIATE' with your useless azzzes! kiss
Re: Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
vanitty: As far as I am concerened, you did absolutely nothing wrong especially since an innocent baby is in the scenario.
You followed the proper channel, you informed your hubby, he did nothing about it so as the "neck" you had to support him in making the decision for him!
For your father in law to have warned you that you shouldn't leave your baby with him, then "nkan be"
Your hubby properly feels slighted, so for peace to reign, just massage his ego a bit but the most important thing, the man is gone and your daughter is no longer in any sort of danger, real or imagined
It is well

I totally agree. You have to take the bull by the horn sometimes. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

2 Likes

Re: Inlaw Palava by aadetoyin(f): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
If ur hubby does not agree dat his cousin should leave d house then there is absolutely nothing thay u can do about it.
So u beta stop worryin urself and get used to been around d guy or find a way to makee ur hubby see reasons wit u.
Re: Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Jellitah: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE. . .IT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S RESPONSIBILITY. kiss The fact that YOUR HUSBAND HAS REPORTED YOU TO YOUR FAMILY SHOWS YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROLL AND A MOST DIVISIVE AGENT IN THE FAMILY. . .YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW SAID THIS AND THAT. . .PERHAPS IF HIS BROTHER OR SISTER MADE HALF A DECENT PARENT TO THIS YOUNG MAN. . .HE WOULD NOT BE IN YOUR HOUSE. kiss

Never deal with your husband's relatives directly. . . ANY TRULY MARRIED WOMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED TO THAT EFFECT PRIOR TO MARRIAGE FROM DAY #1.

PATIENCE JONATHAN rules Nigeria. . . but you do not see her outside BAYELSA state! USE YOUR TONGUE. . .NOT YOUR STICKY FINGERS. . . TO COUNT YOUR TEETH MADAM! kiss

Your post has revealed the following about you. . .YOU HUSBAND WILL SOON LEAVE THAT YOUR AZZZZE! kiss

2. You are too pusssshy.
3. You truly lack compassion and understanding when dealing with ANYTHING NOT FROM YOUR AZZZZE OR UTERUS.
4. You are SELFISH.

MAY YOUR OWN DAUGHTER NEVER HAVE TO BE A 'COUSIN' TO ANYONE AND SMOKE WEED IN THAT HOUSE IF FOR SOME REASON SHE HAS TO BE IN THE SAME HELPLESS AND TROUBLED SHOES AS THIS YOUNG MAN. . .AMEN!!! kiss

Not to yab you. . . BUT YOU REALLY HAVE THE 'HALL-MARKINGS' OF A FUTURE 'EVIL-STEP' MOTHER. That boy is in that house for a reason. . . prolly to heal from a troubled past WITH YOUR HUSBAND'S PERMISSION. . . Instead of being a role-model to this young man who is in your house. . .YOU RE HERE RUNNING DOWN YOUR HUSBAND'S FLESH AND BLOOD.

Na you be the first to carry belle born for husband to protect pickin. . .? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

jesus christ! How vindictive and judgemental can you get,did you read the thread properly at all.nawa for you o.so assuming your wife's brother was a junky and on weeds you will leave with him peacefully,no put yourself in the situation.if at all i am to blame the woman,i will blame her for not doing her homework well by making proper investigation of the type of home she is coming into and the kind of characters her husbands siblings have so that she can be ready for the best and worst of it.anyway poster what you did wasnt wrong but if i were in your shoes,ill do it tactically knowing inlaws craps can be a very dicey issue.you know what i will do,i will form fake friendship with him even though i hate him and cant stand him.i will smile just to get him to be relaxed and friendly,once i achieve that,i will either build a small bungalow for him if i can afford it or rent a house for him and furnish it and stylishly give him as a present telling him how happy you are to have him as a bro inlaw and the way to thank him or show your love to him was by getting this house for him.you will stroke his stupid ego wel and prepare food for him if possible and that way you have stylishly chased him out of your house so that he will have his space and privacy to smoke himself to death,whats my buisness if he does anyway,as long as my things are safe,my baby does not get potentially abused by a crazy bro inlaw and i have my space.babes,i will do and employ any type of scheme to protect my boundary.infact i will get that house in an area that is so far from my house that he will think twice before comming to our house.abi if i stay in aba and i rent a house for him somewhere in nasarawa and be sending money for house rent for him,will he be intrested in coming to constitute himself as a nuisance in my house.that is waht is called the guise and schemes of a woman,use them! Issh
Re: Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
ileobatojo:

I totally agree. You have to take the bull by the horn sometimes. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
abi o.the only mistake the poster made was to chase him out.there are other ways of chasing unwanted people away from your house without attracting inlaws anger or suspicion e.g a scenario i gave in the other post.infact i will help him carry his bag and wish him a happy stay.if he wants money sef,he doesnt need to come to d house o.just call me over the phone and i will send it to you.when the children are getting to their puberty age and are begining to get mature,i will tell them how their uncle was a smoker of weed and engaged in all forms of shameful acts and you know a weed smoker is a potential rapist,if you dont want to get raped or abused,stay away from him.that is how i will paint him black before my kids so that they will have nothing to do with him if even if i am not there with them.you think i will be putting up with misfits in my house just because i married the brother.so far as i have talked with him and he decided not to listen,i will treat the matter my own way
Re: Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Jellitah: Hmmmmm!

Nor be you post this same tori in 2011? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/717208/not-want-husbands-cousins-live

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=14187739&topic=1187573

Blessed art the 'polymonikering' HARLOTS OF NL!!! Mu che che che che che che

I dunn give a PHOCK who you are. I DON'T READ PMs from NAIRALANDERS. . .DON'T CARE TO 'ROLL' OR 'ASSOCIATE' with your useless azzzes! kiss
abeg ignore their sorry asses joor.nairaland men know how to talk nonsense.girl,you were trained to take care of your baby and be a wife to your husband,you were not brought up to live with crazy asses,you didnt live with one yourself while growing up and your years as a single lady,so how do you now have to adjust to living under the same roof with a pscho that can do anything at any time and you dont even feel safe.please let me ask a question o.if you dont feel safe in your husbands house and with your baby,please where else will you feel safe.is it until he does the unthinkable.forget all the blabing of these men.they cant take half the thrash they throw at us (women)

2 Likes

Re: Inlaw Palava by Crayo: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
jumman: I recently told my husband's cousin to leave my matrimonial home.....
...... i told my husband but he refused to do anything, so i went ahead to tell the boy to leave. I just want to knw if i did the right thing . Make una no yab me oooooooooo.

You disrespected your husband. Am not suggesting that your child's safety is not important but i think you acted without the wisdom of a godly wife. There was a better way of dealing with the issue. Instead of taking matters in your hands, y dont u learn to appease him such that he wil always want you to be happy?
It seems to me you are in the habit of badmouthing (crying wolf) or ill treating your partner's relatives... dont wonder why he ignored you this time.
Re: Inlaw Palava by Jellitah: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
kulyie: [b]jesus christ! How vindictive and judgemental can you get,did you read the thread properly at all.nawa for you o.so assuming your wife's brother was a junky and on weeds you will leave with him peacefully,no put yourself in the situation.if at all i am to blame the woman,i will blame her for not doing her homework well by making proper investigation of the type of home she is coming into and the kind of characters her husbands siblings have so that she can be ready for the best and worst of it.anyway poster what you did wasnt wrong but if i were in your shoes,ill do it tactically knowing inlaws craps can be a very dicey issue.

you know what i will do,i will form fake friendship with him even though i hate him and cant stand him.i will smile just to get him to be relaxed and friendly, once i achieve that,i will either build a small bungalow for him if i can afford it or rent a house for him and furnish it and stylishly give him as a present telling him how happy you are to have him as a bro inlaw and the way to thank him or show your love to him was by getting this house for him.you will stroke his stupid ego wel and prepare food for him if possible and that way you have stylishly chased him out of your house so that he will have his space and privacy to smoke himself to death,whats my buisness if he does anyway,as long as my things are safe,my baby does not get potentially abused by a crazy bro inlaw and i have my space.

babes,i will do and employ any type of scheme to protect my boundary.infact i will get that house in an area that is so far from my house that he will think twice before comming to our house.abi if i stay in aba and i rent a house for him somewhere in nasarawa and be sending money for house rent for him,will he be intrested in coming to constitute himself as a nuisance in my house.that is waht is called the guise and schemes of a woman,use them! Issh[/b]

Lemme separate this 'yahoo-yahoo' literary style, before I can read it! embarassed

WRITTEN LIKE A REAL JUVENILE! PEOPLE LIKE YOU FAKING 'AJE BUTTEE-ISM' ON NL COME FROM WORSE DOMESTIC BACKGROUNDS! kiss

THE REASON WHY SO MANY DYSFUNCTIONAL CHILDREN ARE ON THE STREETS. . .because USELESS WOMEN AND MEN FROM THE SAME FAMILY DO NOT CARE! Do you know the young man's problems? Unfortunately for you and your ILK. . . YOU ARE NEITHER GOD NOR SATAN. . .

YOUR BABY IS ALREADY IN POTENTIAL DANGER. . . it has a 'PSYCHO' MOMMA . . . . like you! kiss
Tomorrow, when you end up divorced or 'widowed', BEFORE OR AFTER KILLING YOUR HUSBAND WITH STRESS, you will come to NL to beg for alms.
Pray you do not die before your precious 'babies' and the only person in the world to take care of them would be that 'COUSIN' you cast away. . . .this is common sense. . . if your pikin begin smoke 'IGBO' tomorrow. . . abeg drown am for LAGOS LAGOON! Shiiiiiior!

IT IS WOMEN LIKEY YA THAT WILL BE SCREAMING 'JESUS CHRIST' UP AND DOWN THE ROAD WHILE POISONING AND KILLING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN. . . CARRY ON MADAM DE PERFECT. . .PROTECTOR OF CHILDREN AGAINST CHILDREN. . . SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

All these so-called married women of these days. . . only to H-Opin nyansh born like fowls. . . NO COMMON SENSE FOR HEAD! AWON FACEBOOK IMPORTED BRIDES WITHOUT HOME-TRAINING. . . .!!!cheesy

*next polymonikering NL who-re please* wink

1 Like

Re: Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
OP, the deal is done, just call your hubby and apologize.....don't try to create tension between your hubby and yourself. Hopefully he will settle with his relatives.
Re: Inlaw Palava by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Jellitah:

Lemme separate this 'yahoo-yahoo' literary style, before I can read it! embarassed

WRITTEN LIKE A REAL JUVENILE! PEOPLE LIKE YOU FAKING 'AJE BUTTEE-ISM' ON NL COME FROM WORSE DOMESTIC BACKGROUNDS! kiss

THE REASON WHY SO MANY DYSFUNCTIONAL CHILDREN ARE ON THE STREETS. . .because USELESS WOMEN AND MEN FROM THE SAME FAMILY DO NOT CARE! Do you know the young man's problems? Unfortunately for you and your ILK. . . YOU ARE NEITHER GOD NOR SATAN. . .

YOUR BABY IS ALREADY IN POTENTIAL DANGER. . . it has a 'PSYCHO' MOMMA . . . . like you! kiss
Tomorrow, when you end up divorced or 'widowed', BEFORE OR AFTER KILLING YOUR HUSBAND WITH STRESS, you will come to NL to beg for alms.
Pray you do not die before your precious 'babies' and the only person in the world to take care of them would be that 'COUSIN' you cast away. . . .this is common sense. . . if your pikin begin smoke 'IGBO' tomorrow. . . abeg drown am for LAGOS LAGOON! Shiiiiiior!

IT IS WOMEN LIKEY YA THAT WILL BE SCREAMING 'JESUS CHRIST' UP AND DOWN THE ROAD WHILE POISONING AND KILLING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN. . . CARRY ON MADAM DE PERFECT. . .PROTECTOR OF CHILDREN AGAINST CHILDREN. . . SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

All these so-called married women of these days. . . only to H-Opin nyansh born like fowls. . . NO COMMON SENSE FOR HEAD! AWON FACEBOOK IMPORTED BRIDES WITHOUT HOME-TRAINING. . . .!!!cheesy

*next polymonikering NL who-re please* wink
shut up there,it is obvious you lack common sense,how old is your father before feeling like someone who knows everything.hooligan,na your type they screw ashewo con transfer your thrash to your unlucky wife.so because a woman has a social misfit that is related to him,that is why he should live with them.what is my buisness if he is a weed smoker.am i the mother or father?if the boy decided to be a nuisance,ehen,what is my own with that.mr man every human being on the face of this earth is responsible for their own actions or inactions or if his brother was a semi normal human being,will i get married to him.stop talking thrash,you are refering to me like you know me personally,you dont know me,where i am from or my background so stop yarning like a lousy illiterate,you are the juvenile who needs to grow up and get common sense.mr i know all.shiorr

4 Likes

Re: Inlaw Palava by slimyem: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Op,your previous threads shows you were clearly prejudiced against this cousin even before he started living with you so it safe to assume that even if he didn't indulge in those vices,you would still have wanted him out.
Its not just about your child's safety.Don't excuse it as just that.undecided
...and seriously,you lack diplomacy just like a poster said.How can you have told someone (especially an inlaw) out of your house blatantly like that?
You think you are the only one blessed enough to have a house/ matrimonial home?
I cannot even imagine your behaviour towards the said cousin all these while in your house.It must have been hostile.undecided
You disrecpected your husband and what you are getting is what you deserve.Serve your time!
Pray what you have done all doesn't turn on you for bad!!
Re: Inlaw Palava by dustydee: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
oops.
Re: Inlaw Palava by dangotesmummy: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jellitah:
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE. . .IT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S RESPONSIBILITY. kiss The fact that YOUR HUSBAND HAS REPORTED YOU TO YOUR FAMILY SHOWS YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND A MOST DIVISIVE AGENT IN THE FAMILY. . .YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW SAID THIS AND THAT. . .PERHAPS IF HIS BROTHER OR SISTER MADE HALF A DECENT PARENT TO THIS YOUNG MAN. . .HE WOULD NOT BE IN YOUR HOUSE. kiss

Your post has revealed the following about you. . .YOUR HUSBAND WILL SOON LEAVE THAT YOUR discontent spirit of a miserable AZZZZE! Gba be! I would not blame him,kiss

2. You are too pusssshy.
4. You are SELFISH.
5. You lack 'warmth' in your body and soul! Most men married to women like you end up DEAD!

Re: Inlaw Palava by Miami11: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
You did the right thing, I don't let any relatives come to my house
I don't need excess stress

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady whose fiance asked her to return N20m wedding gift and Range Rover from ex / My Dad Is Losing Confidence In Himself As My Father. How Should I Deal With It? / Modified: when u need help, call on God not man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.