Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Simple Way To Control Crowd In Aptitude Test Venue. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Simple Way To Control Crowd In Aptitude Test Venue. (707 Views)

Faan-online-aptitude-test-important / Pls I Need Shell Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers / Aptitude Test For Nigeria Navy Dssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Control Crowd In Aptitude Test Venue. by ooe1: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2008
Please pardon my mistakes I have to write this quickly and get back to work.
This article is for the organizers of various aptitude test. I hope they will read this. I am writing this because of a horrible experience I had on Saturday.
Step 1: Visit the venue a day before or at least an hour before scheduled time. On getting there, put a system in place which will include a “check-in point”, “entrance and exit point”. Please try and come to the venue with the list of the invited candidates. If you don’t have a database for the invited candidates, don’t worry read on.
Step 2: Instruct candidates to check in on arrival (You can do this with simple written notice). On checking in, collect their C.V.s and give then numbers which you will also write on the candidate’s C.V.
It is this number that will control the the entire process.
Stop checking-in candidates 30min after the scheduled time however if you want to give all the Nigerian graduates the opportunity to write the test, please leave the check-in point open.
Check-in point is very important because even Cannan land will not be enough to take all the graduates that may attend the test at once. As a result, the test will be written in batches.
Step 4: After the first batch might have written, admit subsequent batches by calling their numbers/names from the C.V. collected. You don’t have to do this yourself. Delegate any of the candidates to call the names and other other few things that anybody can do. Utilize the delegation tool.
This is a simple way to control crowd no matter how large. I have attempted about two aptitude tests since graduation and they were both poorly organized. I don’t want to mention the names of the companies. You will not understand if you have not had the experience of over 3000 graduates struggling to pass through a 4ft width door at once. And they were conducted by confirmed members of staff of reputable companies.
Please if have read to this point, make a contribution and place this to more public places if you have the time. I have to go.
Cheers,
Obi.

(1) (Reply)

House Please Read This / God Should Remember Me / Ntts Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.