Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

PARTNERS NEEDED. ASAP!!! For A Lucrative Deal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PARTNERS NEEDED. ASAP!!! For A Lucrative Deal. (622 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 / Partners Needed For A Lucrative Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PARTNERS NEEDED. ASAP!!! For A Lucrative Deal. by jaybabs1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dear Nlanders, i have just being awarded a sole distributorship contract of marketing Ready-grown Catfish from a very large fish farm in one of the southwest states in Nigeria. We are talking about 280,000 kilos. The Fishes are within the range of 0.5kg to 2kg each. They are relying on my expertise for an organized and profitable selling.

so I intend to create/collate a network of professional fish and fish products dealers and Consumer Outlets.

* i need large volume dealers/suppliers i can resell to. dealers from All states In Nigeria Are Welcome.
* large volume Direct Retailers/Consumer Points(Point&kill joints, hotels and Restaurants) are also welcome-We can supply You direct. if terms are reached.

Am also currently discussing with them on Processing some of the fish (esp. the ones lesser than 1kg) into Processed fish products like the normal Dried round Fish(Fish Ring) by using modern techniques . When we are through with our talks.
* I will need partners in Nigeria and especially in the Diaspora. UK, Kuwait, Egypt, UAE, U.S, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and any other Country with Buying Power and an Effective Demand Index.

We are starting as from Next Monday.

For live catfish supply, Pick up points/fish landing spot for Kano and Abuja Dealers and Nearby states is ready, other location will come on board soon.

If You intend to partner. pls call or send an SMS to me on (+234) 08036354619 immediately and indicate in the text how you want to partner. Your location/Where You intend to Supply to/or to Receive Supply and The Quantity You intend to supply/receive and When You when to Pick Up stock or take delivery. Will call/text You immediately i get your text.

Just place Your Order, We will transport them to one of the designated pick up spot/landing centres, You come, make payments and move on with them.
Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Transport In Lagos / You Got Idea. He Got Capital. Lets Do BIZ / How To Troubleshoot A Faulty House Wiring Yourself!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.