Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? (11856 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by udemzyudex(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
SHAME TO OLAMIDE WEY SAY OTHER RAPPERS BE LIKE 9JA DEM NO DEY REACH FINAL

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by freezzz: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
yeah yeah, but it wasn't a threat, our GCFR simply told them to lose the match or be shot on arrival at their airport.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by freezzz: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
yeah yeah, but it wasn't a threat, our GCFR simply told them to lose the match or be shot on arrival at their airport by our soldiers. rawwbbishh!
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Dignitary: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
I wonder how some Nigerians reason!!! If this is a joke, it is obviously not funny!!!

You talk as if Nigeria is d only African country in Mali...!!! Asides that,how on earth can you say they did not play like the team that "whipped" SA?

Do u know what it means to whip ? Surely, a team that won based on penalties cannot be said to have whipped her opponent!!!

* what is this post doing here?

3 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by dont8(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
Did Nigeria threatened Ivory Coast undecided
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by onila(f): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
outrage: .
grin

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Macelliot(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
There must be a reason, it seems so. The malian teams are behaving like cowards.
But as 4 me, I am happy about the victory over mali.
UP NIGERIA, NAIJA FOR LIFE.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by misslaw(f): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
hmmmmmm,i knew sumtin lyk dis wud pup up....
haters go sleeep we dnt nid spit on NL
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Mecdiamond: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
If naija win wahala no win wahala . Whch kind talk b dis one na? Gbara ogwu gi nwuo[i][/i]
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by DaWhiz: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
FVCKTARD ALERT!!! Some peeps have no shame. Did u even watch any AFCON game?! Said Mali whupped SA... Smh Just too dumb. *hisses and walks off thread*
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:
The malians seem to be lacking the zeal to play with the super eagles.could this be that Nigeria has threatened to withdrwa her soldiers from Northern mali ?

This doesn't look like the team that whupped south Africa to me.something is happening,maybe Isa Hayattou should explain.

Whoop SA ke? Did you watch it on black and white tv?
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by ITbomb(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
BodyKiss: and for the mod that promote this to the front page... you need to be stripped off your privilege as a moderator. What Tha Fvck

Celebrate success for once.
I don't think that would be possible for now

Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by mukina2 At 5:46pm
All hail Her Majesty!!!!!!
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by winutech(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
I blieve d poster just wanted some attention. Well, congratz u got it!
Abeg Nigeria didnt threaten Mali ooooo! For d records, d war in Mali is of International, Economic and Security interest to Nigeria. U cannot withdraw troops anyhow in dis kind of strategic war - a war d International comminity is interested in. It is easier not to join in a war dan to pull out.
So, dear poster, football is football & war is war! Super Eagles won because of God on their side. Also d Malians did not xpect diz kind of play. Even their coach was confused.
Anyway dis is where my fear lies! Will Super Eagles not CRASH after soaring dis high?

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by mjconcept(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Enemies of Nigeria oya make una go jam dangote truck for road.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nosyke(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
@Op stop that stuff you are smoking, its not good for your brain. Now see your brain will need to be reformatted!!

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by timiege(f): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
iamswizz: i heard mali beat nigeria 4-1... Is it true
yes oh u heard it well.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by kalunomics(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
patanjaly: Gej should blame i smell foul play.
lol...!
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Precioussilas10: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Attention seeking fool
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Niceice: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
No need for that
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by ikeyman00(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
@@@

there u have it!

it is in the gene lipsrsealed

they will never change cool
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
Stoopid question from a foooool,I wonder how you made a front page seun pls remove this shiiiit from the page
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by pastie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
iamswizz: i heard mali beat nigeria 4-1... Is it true
yea, i saw that in black & white Tv.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by chocopearl(f): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls i want to kno if Seun is now giving prizes for creating topics.
Cos some topics i see these days always make it look lyk creating a topic is a do or die affair
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yes with this letter. . .

Open Letter to Malian Soccer
Players

Dear Malian soccer players,
Any attempt, 'attempted attempt,'
group of attempts, variable attempt, fixed attempt, debit or credit attempts to stop us from winning our game with u will result in the
following punitive measures:

1. We will withdraw our troops from Mali.

2. You will pay us the N7 billion our
government has spent on your war to date.

3. We will encourage the Tuareg rebels to return.

So the ball, (figuratively and literally) is in your court, pass it to Emenike, Victor Moses or
Sunday Mba! A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by AceMiss: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Who is the re.tard that is asking this senseless question? Do you even have a brain? No,I don't think so!
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by Creamychic(f): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
REALITY101: Yes with this letter. . .

Open Letter to Malian Soccer
Players

Dear Malian soccer players,
Any attempt, 'attempted attempt,'
group of attempts, variable attempt, fixed attempt, debit or credit attempts to stop us from winning our game with u will result in the
following punitive measures:

1. We will withdraw our troops from Mali.

2. You will pay us the N7 billion our
government has spent on your war to date.

3. We will encourage the Tuareg rebels to return.

So the ball, (figuratively and literally) is in your court, pass it to Emenike, Victor Moses or
Sunday Mba! A word is enough for the wise!

This really cracked me up..lol
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by olakunle13: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2013
@abyjah...what is this your obsession about being the first to comment?

as long as your comment does make sense then it might be as good as first to comment cos some comments that might come before yours might literally make no sense..
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by smudge2079(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2013
@OP . I agree with u on dis 1. people dont seem 2 see d bigger picture.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by usoeva: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2013
Bros, ur reasoning is to low...if 9geria had lost dat game, am sure, u stil wud'v been d one to come here talk rubish. Wetng concern futbal game n help? Na only 9gerian soldiers go dere? Mitcheww.
Re: Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? by venatus25(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
i dont think so, but me de suspect. cooli dont think so, but me de suspect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start / Uk Pool Week 23 Fixed Draws / Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Atsu's Partner Calls For Equipment To Aid Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.