Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Exxonmobil Test Of 15 Feb Procurement Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Test Of 15 Feb Procurement Analyst (2323 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test / Mobil Producing Test 15 Feb Procurement Services Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Test Of 15 Feb Procurement Analyst by gandhi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
ANY INFO ON THE TEST OF 15TH OF FEB PLEASE NAIRALANDERS
Re: Exxonmobil Test Of 15 Feb Procurement Analyst by siliconrul: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2008
pls anyone wit useful info about EXXONMOBIL.have they started calling as regards the APPRETICESHIP PROGRAM.nairalander help?
Re: Exxonmobil Test Of 15 Feb Procurement Analyst by myluck: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2008
I am still very confused because a company like exxonmobile should be well organised.An exam that was written since february and till date,no response even after they gave us their words that the results would be out in 2weeks time.Oh what a pity!!!Nigerians take all these things for granted because that white man who said this that day wouldnt have said it if he were to be in America because he was not sure and it is a breach on their own part.Jobseekers must revolt because u guys put us on high tension.Laughs, ha ha ha .But it is a serious matter sha.
Re: Exxonmobil Test Of 15 Feb Procurement Analyst by stanoxky(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2008
Sorry , u didn't hear what the Guy said, he said the result was going to be out after 4 weeks and we are just in the third week so be patient , God is our strength
Re: Exxonmobil Test Of 15 Feb Procurement Analyst by Raconteur14(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2019
Good afternoon all. I just got an e-mail that there is a test for May 18. I didn't do the test on February 15. Can anyone help with the format of the test and materials for preparing?

Also, is it possible to change my date/time for the test?

(1) (Reply)

Free Manual On Intraday Trading On Betonmarkets (fixed Odds Traders) / Have You Heard About Jobrapido? Nah Baba! / Fiberhome International Nigeria Limited, Recruiting Soon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.