Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Referees In The 2013 AFCON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referees In The 2013 AFCON (544 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Live Updates 9 Jan: Winners At The 2013 Glo CAF Awards!!! / Why Are There No Black Referees In The English Premier League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Referees In The 2013 AFCON by luvablesam(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
As a football enthusiast i can say I have watched Football actively for over 22years,i have seen games from Europe,Asia,The Americas and of course motherland(Africa) and i must say i have seen a lot of questionable decisions taken as a result of human errors on the part of the Referees and their assistants. I must admit that such 'Human Errors' have been brought to an unnoticeable level with the advent of communications gadgets which could help the Match Officials make collective decisions,the case obviously in the African nations cup have been very shambolic at the very least with rogue decisions taken by these officials.

Guys my point is simple,did you watch the Ghana vs Burkina Faso match?Did you see what the refs did?
could this be one of those games the Europol were talking about?

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE REFEREEING DECISIONS IN THIS TOURNAMENT SO FAR?

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Speaks To Super Eagles / Adenuga Gives Super Eagles $1m, Keshi $200,000 / Nigerian Senate Lauds Victorious Super Eagles In Standing Ovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.