Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing (15261 Views)

Bimp From BBA Accompanies Beverly Osu To Dad’s Burial / Tuface Idibia Changes His Mind, Accompanies Wife To Collect SUV Donated By Akwa / Photos: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by blackbeau1(f): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Chris Brown knows what he is doing.what better way to shorten your sentence,than to appear in court with your accuser.
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by cubicg: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
well for me..personally i feel chris beat her up jux to bring d best out of her....lol..seriously,chris is ma man,rihanaa well am cool wit her..itz a gud development ..nothing makin more sense dan peace!!
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
_

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by kenjudy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abeg dat guy na chris brown abi na foto shop? Becos dat coat resemble d one wey my grand papa dem wear those days. Abeg make una stop dis disgrace abeg, op I take God beg u!!!
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by dealslip(f): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
i thought Rihanna should no better. Chris Brown has succeded in using the sympathy and attention he is getting from their unbelievablereunion to clean up his already smeared image. He would still dump her when the coast is clear.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Rule of law must take its course in a developed society!
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by survival1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Remember she 'love d way it hurt'.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by cap28: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
chris brown ha serious problems controlling his anger, he has an abusive personality type and needs serious help so does rhianna as i beleive she has self esteem issues, to those of you who are defending chris brown would you let your sister go back to a man who punched and bit her repeatedly?
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by spiritchild(f): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2013
Don't us gals just love bad boys!!! Ehmmm that is until me end up in the morgue!
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by spiritchild(f): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2013
Don't us gals just love bad boys!!! Ehmmm that is until we end up in the morgue!
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by lindaflorence: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Manshakk: ...And what is my business with that?
see the latest mr nigeria. cool undecided smiley kiss
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by maxuella: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
Manshakk: ...And what is my business with that?
buzzu
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by nomisimon: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Love is truly blind! frankly speaking Rihanna is starting to piss me off.
Re: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
_

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Accuses Instablog9ja Of Evading Court Summons / DJ Cuppy Becomes m Ambassador For Save Children UK / My Butt Are Real Bad Girl Nkem (PHOTO) - Goes Naked To Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.