Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Business Idea N2 Million Naira Funding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea N2 Million Naira Funding (463 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / What Can I Buy With N2 Million From Germany To Sell In Nigeria? / Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea N2 Million Naira Funding by Diamondcompabj(f): 3:01am On Feb 07, 2013
Hello Naira land Members. I work for a new company just formed in Abuja they are into alot one of which is Agriculture. They are looking for anyone with Agricultureal Experiience, that is serious and is sure he can hand the business to contact them with your agricultural idea.
They recently purchased a piece of Land 1500 Hectares in Niger State, the location has water and is secure and big enough for any Agricultural Business.
We are also willing to fund the person under the company. The rest we will work out

Please respond this is an opportunity for those in Agriculture to expand internationally, and also an opportunity to get into Farming as well.

Reply to Diamondcompanionabuja@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Email And Phone Number Works!!! / Pls I Need Your Advice / To Business Owners Who Need Corporate Writing That Achieves Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.