Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room (4034 Views)

Photo: Nigerian Girl Takes Selfie While Defecating In The Toilet / How To Make Money As A Runs Babe - Unilag Girl Explains [must Watch Video] / Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Codedrock(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2013
UNILAG Big Babe Defecate In Her Room (PHOTO)
]
According to our source:
A female student of The University of Lagos - popularly known as Unilag (names witheld) was photographed excreting in a bucket in her room. This undergraduate happens to be a very popular person in the university and when she was asked her reason for doing it she plainly stated that her hall was overcrowded.
I decided to sh*t in my room due to the population of students in the hostel,the number of toilets here is small compare to the number of students residing here.The number of people ‘squating’ are more than those who even paid for rooms.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Princess055: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2013
So? Wat d big deal.sebi na her room,wetin concern us? Abegi find anoda tin talk jare
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by ogedanny: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2013
Hmmmm....mau mau. Na wa o. Na person babe o
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2013
Wow! sad situation but still the nastiest thing I've ever seen.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2013
The case for a name change to the razz-sounding MAULAG just got a big boost with this. This kind of 'razz' act does not correspond with the 'sophisticated' image that UNILAG portrays.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by omicron(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2013
Why must she do it right at the center of the room?
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Ifetex(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Story story
.......looking 4 what 2 post abi?
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2013
I weep for naija, sad indeed cry undecided embarassed
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by mysticgal(f): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2013
the room scatter scatter.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2013
undecidedthis is very common in female hostels in universities. infact evry girl in the hostel has her personal "shyting" bucket.only a novice wld actually use the female toilets in the hostel considering the population using them. i mean how can they assign only 6 toilets to over 300 girls.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2013
^^ You gotta be kidding.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2013
Is that a room or a dumpster?

Hi proo1.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by holyvirgin: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2013
Yeah girls hostels are usually dirty, even here at moddibbo adama university yola,nana hostel precisely is one of the dirtiest but you hardly see em shyting inside the room.
I just feel being dirty is peculiar to some tribes in nigeria.
Yuuuuk
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
rokiatu: Is that a room or a dumpster?

Hi proo1.
Hey Roki. . .NL's finest. . .howdy.

holyvirgin: Yeah girls hostels are usually dirty, even here at moddibbo adama university yola,nana hostel precisely is one of the dirtiest but you hardly see em shyting inside the room.
I just feel being dirty is peculiar to some tribes in nigeria.
Yuuuuk

Wait, lemme guess. . .

BTW, I can't help but wonder how they dispose the poo in the bowl afterwards. I imagine it would be a highly discreet procedure - executed only in the dead of the night when everyone else is asleep.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
pro01:
Hey Roki. . .NL's finest. . .howdy.

I am good. Me been following you up and down oooo not even gonna lie about it. embarassed embarassed grin

[size=2pt]I have a crush on you. Help me break the spell.[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
rokiatu:

I am good. Me been following you up and down oooo not even gonna lie about it. embarassed embarassed grin

[size=2pt]I have a crush on you. Help me break the spell.[/size] grin grin grin grin

Lol. Oya, let's go outside to discuss that. . .this room stinks of poo, no thanks to this dirty MAULAG UNILAG babe.
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room by NessaFresh(f): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Where is the pic na

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. / What Is A Residence Permit No.? / Cowbell Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.