Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN (489 Views)

25 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago / 10 Things You Would Wish You Had Known EARLIER / A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN by amiskurie(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2013
If I had known,I will make a pact right from heaven
Never to part my old friends while I was eleven
Who's to blame really if its not heaven
I guess it has to be the devil

If I had known,that nothing ever last for life
I wouldn't bother renting a life
Who's to blame really if its not life
I guess it has to be my life

If I had known,that right comes along with wrong
I could have figured heaven is right and earth wrong
Who's to blame really if its not wrong
I guess it has to be my song.

BY ME'. K.M. OLAWALE

Ok ok!
U pple got to post names of pple u loved,pple u misses that u will love to see again.
The names below are some pple I will love to see again.

BUNMI JOSEPH(saw her last in pry 1,she had dreads then)like 20 yrs ago..funny I still remember the full name.kisses!

UCHENNA UCHENDU(saw her last in pry 5)love u!

SIKIRA(AKA yellow pawpaw/eyinbo.saw her last in pry 5)hugs!

Onyema omoroghie(my lovely frnd with no parent then,saw him last since pry 5)miss u die!

DAMILOLA(very innocent boy)miss u!

NOTE:these names I mentioned above were names of former pupils of REAL CORNERSTONE INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN ACADEMY ...anD dnt forget to rate my poem.
Re: MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN by amiskurie(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2013
I knw our moderators got heart,and I'm sure they would move this thread to the front-page.I'm too sure they misses pple too. wink

This is the first time I'm posting one of my poems online cos no copyright yet.

(1) (Reply)

The World's Youngest Mothers / Dame PEJ message to Super Eagles / Telephone Conversation Between Aso Rock And Stephen Keshi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.