Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Microsft Office Issues - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsft Office Issues (523 Views)

The Kind Of Laptop Microsft Recommends For Touch Screen Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsft Office Issues by haibe(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2013
After re-installing my microsoft office 7, when i run it, there is an error message saying "the operating system is not configured to run on this application", this was after i uninstalled it and installed it again, it was working well before, please help me, what can i do?
Re: Microsft Office Issues by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
restore the system to a previous version that worked

Just select system restore after you click on the windows key and type system restore

follow the instructions...

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Anything And Also To Know If An Image Has Been Altered / Seriously In Need Of A Photo Editor / Yahoomail Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.