Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi (16653 Views)

Today's sunday match Free!! Free!! Free!! A 6.01 Odd For You To Play. / Man-utd Vs Chelsea - Sunday Match Enter / Victor Moses In Doubt For Final Match With Burkinafaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by modextus(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2013
Stephen Keshi has revealed that Victor Moses, is a major doubt for the AFCON final game against Burkina Faso. The Chelsea forward, who has been in sparkling form at the tournament, picked up a knock in the semi-final clash against Mali and would need a scan, to determine his chances of playing on Sunday.

“The Doctor would do some scan and hopefully, it would not be a bad one because we need all the players in the final. We need everybody in the team for the final match,” Keshi said after the 4-1 win.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/02/07/keshi-reveals-winning-strategy-against-mali-says-victor-moses-is-a-doubt-for-sundays-final/
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by 2bosun: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, please NOOOOOOOO. But we should still beat ordinary Burkina without him though with all due respect. wink
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by YellowMosquito(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Minion: Nigeria have enter soup o

Hades: You took the words right out of my mouth

Black Prince: Maybe it is a plot to raise the suspense and then introduce Moses later

Minion: (At Black Prince) Common go and buy Ijebu garri

On a serious note... I think I'm with Black Prince on this

9 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by 190: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hell yeaaah!!

This is my chance to play for the super eagles!!

1 Like

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by nameee: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
are u fucking shitting, this cant happen...................................
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by nnamanis(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thats too bad BECAUSE WITHOUT MOSES... " NIGERIA IS JUST LIKE BREAD WITHOUT BUTTER"
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by miteolu(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Holy Moses?

1 Like

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Moses must play o! angry angry

I don't care if he has injury or is even crippled... angry which kind yeye talk be this one sef?

Make Keshi no carry me play o! I go kill person o!

If ehn get serious injury, male dem call T.B Joshua make ehn pray for am for ozigbo ozigbo miracle. All I know is that Moses must play on Sunday, even if he has to play with crutches..

12 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nosyke(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Damn, this is not good news at all. The guy has been good and very creative. I also had my reservations about Emenike still being on the field even after the 4 goals, when he ought to have been rested.

In any case, I really wish us all the (good) luck in the world.

1 Like

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Lilnikee(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ahmed Musa will do the work. Up Super Eagles
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Desdola(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
The media officer Ben Alaiya reported today that moses is fit to play the final. There r no injury worries in d camp

2 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Molowo molowo noni...

1 Like

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by nnamanis(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
But that would not stop Nigeria from flogging bukina faso 11- 0.

And by next week monday boko haram united would play a friendly match with super eagles... Like this post if u believe that it would happen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by stagger: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Without him, we all saw how lame our team was in the first game. Keshi made a tactical blunder. He should have pulled him out when we were three goals up to save him for the final. Mali never looked like getting back in the game and Ahmed Musa eventually showed the stuff that saw him move from Kano Pillars to Holland.

1 Like

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Tolexander: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
little do Nigerians know that there is power in the word that proceeds from the mouth.
You all call Victor Moses the leading man that will lead the super eagles to the glory affliating his role to that of the biblical Moses that lead the Israelites to the promised land. Do you remember that the Biblical Moses didn't reach the promised land?
Exactly what you have unknowingly professed to Victor Moses.
Victor Moses please be fit!

5 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Asis(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Let's jst hope,it aint dt serious,i pray he makes d team.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Archmed(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
With much respect to Moses,that team was not built around him or any other players in the team,not even Mikel Obi.It would have been devastating if it was the other way round.Its a team with natural talents and players with brilliant display of skill and composure.Without him,the Eagles can still do the damage though his contributions are invaluable anyday anytime.

6 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by idirect(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
miteolu: Holy Moses?
Nigeria don enter Burkina Faso RED SEA.

1 Like

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by wasiudvd(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
I believe he will play.
That his statement was immediately after the match against Mali. And I do not see anything in that statement tha suggest he will not play.
In a normal setup, we will knw the nature of his injury, how long it will take him to recorver, maybe he trained today or not, trained with d group or alone. I've been trying everything to knw that since, all I get is dat the team doctors will prepare him to play on sunday.
Maybe they are trying to keep it secret so the opponent will not knw if to include him in dia plan
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
We know the strategy, keshi wanna surprise burkina, Moses is very much fit, I'm sure of that
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by wasiudvd(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
idirect:
Nigeria don enter Burkina Faso RED SEA.

Oga, moses did not play against dem in the first leg too, if they will miss traore, pethropia, dia red sea don dry.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by ffo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
The Chelsea midfielder was substituted in the match against Mali as team doctors look to get him ready for the championship game on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE

Nigeria are hoping that Victor Moses will be fit enough to play in the final of the Africa Cup of Nations against Burkina Faso on Sunday.

The Chelsea forward was substituted in the second half of the semi final against Mali in Wednesday’s 4-1 win after pulling up with an injury to his ankle.

Moses created Nigeria’s first goal through a cross that was headed home by left back Elderson Echiejile.

The 22 year-old has played an influential part in the team’s progress throughout the competition and he will be sorely needed in their final encounter against the Stallions in Sunday’s game at Johannesburg’s Soccer City Stadium.

Team media officer Ben Alaiya told Goal.com about the situation of the forward: “The doctors are working on him and he should be fit to play on Sunday.”

Moses missed the Super Eagles’ opening game of the tournament against Burkina Faso which ended 1-1.

Apart from him, the Super Eagles do not have any injury worries after their semi final game.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4687/2013-africa-cup-of-nations/2013/02/07/3733229/victor-moses-should-be-fit-for-final-against-burkina-faso?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Olamyyde(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: Minion: Nigeria have enter soup o

Hades: You took the words right out of my mouth

Black Prince: Maybe it is a plot to raise the suspense and then introduce Moses later

Minion: (At Black Prince) Common go and buy Ijebu garri

On a serious note... I think I'm with Black Prince on this
SHUT THE FU*CK UP, THAT WAS EXTREMELY BORING, NO NLANDER CAN REPLACE RED MOSQUITO.
Concerning the Nigeria vs Abokina faso match, as a nlander said "abokina faso beware, Nigeria is very MALI-cious, to be 4-1..ed is to be fore-armed".
Also nlanders should stop taking advantage of the number of views on the sport section to beg for likes. Just because u have never been liked shouldn't make u beg for likes. NL ISN'T FB. ONCE AGAIN
NAIRALAND IS OWNED BY SEUN OSEWA

3 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by YellowMosquito(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
ffo: The Chelsea midfielder was substituted in the match against Mali as team doctors look to get him ready for the championship game on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE

Nigeria are hoping that Victor Moses will be fit enough to play in the final of the Africa Cup of Nations against Burkina Faso on Sunday.

The Chelsea forward was substituted in the second half of the semi final against Mali in Wednesday’s 4-1 win after pulling up with an injury to his ankle.

Moses created Nigeria’s first goal through a cross that was headed home by left back Elderson Echiejile.

The 22 year-old has played an influential part in the team’s progress throughout the competition and he will be sorely needed in their final encounter against the Stallions in Sunday’s game at Johannesburg’s Soccer City Stadium.

Team media officer Ben Alaiya told Goal.com about the situation of the forward: “The doctors are working on him and he should be fit to play on Sunday.”

Moses missed the Super Eagles’ opening game of the tournament against Burkina Faso which ended 1-1.

Apart from him, the Super Eagles do not have any injury worries after their semi final game.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4687/2013-africa-cup-of-nations/2013/02/07/3733229/victor-moses-should-be-fit-for-final-against-burkina-faso?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

Did any of you read this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by pek(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
2bosun: NOOOOOOOOOOOO, please NOOOOOOOO. But we should still beat ordinary Burkina without him though with all due respect. wink
stop sounding like you are from Ghana
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Bobbystanley(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
My guy go play ball...dis news na just to make burkina faso people mind relax small
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by 2bosun: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
pek: stop sounding like you are from Ghana

Me from Ghana -----Back to Sender

2 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by brownlord: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mad Cow: Moses must play o! angry angry

I don't care if he has injury or is even crippled... angry which kind yeye talk be this one sef?

Make Keshi no carry me play o! I go kill person o!

If ehn get serious injury, male dem call T.B Joshua make ehn pray for am for ozigbo ozigbo miracle. All I know is that Moses must play on Sunday, even if he has to play with crutches..

Chai, you dey really act ur name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup / US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight / Free Daily Sport Betting Tips(only For Crazy Gamblers Like Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.