Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Big Investors Needed At My Fish Farm(get Ur Capital And 60% Interest) 6 Months - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Big Investors Needed At My Fish Farm(get Ur Capital And 60% Interest) 6 Months (1548 Views)

My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! / Fish Farm For Sale @ Ikorodu (with Pictures) / Fish Farm For Rent/lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Investors Needed At My Fish Farm(get Ur Capital And 60% Interest) 6 Months by bishopkay: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hi people. So happy people are getting wiser and going into farming now.
I have a proposal for very serious people. I run a fish farm at delta state and currently i am thinking of expanding our operations.
Expansion means more capital which I don't have.There are three phases of the site ie there are three locations all in the same town. Two are earthen ponds and the last a set of concrete tanks. Each location has a capacity of stocking twenty thousand cat fish and the place has long been under used.
For investors that will be interested, I can send a well drawn out proposal including feasibility study to your mail. And about the proffessional expertise, I am even a final year fisheries student with all the field experience school won't even teach you. I. Learnt the business from my father.
Contact me on this number: 08168650087 or by mail: info.coderednigeria@gmail.com
Thanks and expecting good cooperation.
Re: Big Investors Needed At My Fish Farm(get Ur Capital And 60% Interest) 6 Months by bishopkay: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
still waiting cheesy cheesy cheesy

interested people shouldn get the ball rolling. thanks for the calls so far.

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Starch In Nigeria Available, For Sale.... / Layer Cage ,chicken Cage, Battery Cage, We Have Stock In Ibandan And Lagos / Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.