Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Photo Of Don Jazzy And O.C Ukeje Back In Secondary School In FGC Ijanikin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Don Jazzy And O.C Ukeje Back In Secondary School In FGC Ijanikin (3394 Views)

5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Don Jazzy And O.C Ukeje Back In Secondary School In FGC Ijanikin by LailaIkeji1: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Don Jazzy wrote: I am the black shit face standing and that is OC Ukeje the actor sitting down. I know I don't bleach but I can't explain why I am lighter now sha. Hmmm. #secondaryschool tinzz. #Ijanikin #FGCL #shitface

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/photo-of-don-jazzy-and-oc-ukeje-back-in.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy And O.C Ukeje Back In Secondary School In FGC Ijanikin by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Y him kon dey insult himself. Is dat d new slang
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy And O.C Ukeje Back In Secondary School In FGC Ijanikin by homesteady(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
black poo!! Loool
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy And O.C Ukeje Back In Secondary School In FGC Ijanikin by fatdon2(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Fake pics, I cant see don jazzy anywhere. Maybe Laila post him brother picture there!
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy And O.C Ukeje Back In Secondary School In FGC Ijanikin by Obie234: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
lol my alma mata. that should be the lib complex hall where they write external exams.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. / Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom / Could This Be Kidnappers Latest Tricks??? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.