Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Deleted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (1767 Views)

Deleted / Deleted by poster / I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Na you fit fall for this one nah....
Re: Deleted by Booty4me: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
where is the scam mtsheeww angry
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Booty4me: where is the scam mtsheeww angry
I no even see any scam sef
Re: Deleted by akpos4uall(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2022
@emmanuelewumi please I need your help or suggestion
I work for a private primary school. The school has been registered and approved by the state's Ministery of Basic and Secondary Education. It has not been registered with CAC. The owner wants to register it but unfortunately there's a school from another state that is already registered with CAC with a similar name.
Mine is bearing Ab Dz School (not real name) while the other school is Ab Dz Schools . As a result of this, we can't use that name. We tried using Ab Dz International School which was accepted but later queried again because it is still similar to the already registered school.
Will it be OK if an entirely different name like Ab Joe Enterprise is used for the CAC registration? If so, what about the already approved name by the state's Ministery of Basic and Secondary Education, will there be need informing the ministry and changing it to the newly accepted CAC name or can it still be considered as a subsidiary of the enterprise even though the names are not the same?
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Read / Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument / Why I Am Establishing Games Village - Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.