Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

@-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE (4963 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Marpol: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2013
Okposity:

Thanks Marpol. We shall also congratulate you soon...

Yes oh!
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Okposity: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
@Fhemmmy. Another satisfied customer . My machine and I have been united finally. Once I took delivery of my car, I drove it straight down to my location (a 12 hours drive) without even servicing the car. grin

Thanks for everything and looking for to more business together.
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Marpol: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okposity: @Fhemmmy. Another satisfied customer . My machine and I have been united finally. Once I took delivery of my car, I drove it straight down to my location (a 12 hours drive) without even servicing the car. grin

Good job my Oga at the top! Okposity could you pls tantalize us with Naija pics?
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Okposity: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Marpol:

Good job my Oga at the top! Okposity could you pls tantalize us with Naija pics?

Our oga at the top should have the Naija pics by now. I guess this will be updated shortly.
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Marpol: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okposity:

Our oga at the top should have the Naija pics by now. I guess this will be updated shortly.

LOL! Our OGA at the top over to you pls!
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Okposity: Well done my Oga. Sweetest camry in town...Saw it live today. But I haven't taken possession yet.. grin

Chairman, You are covered by the blood of Jesus and anytime you step inside that ride, God will pay special attention to you and cover you with His wings and glory, you are winner and will lack nothing new in your life, this is the beginning and you will always laugh and celebrate cos of His glories and mighty hands . . . Thanks for your business and enjoy it.

Okposity:

Thanks Marpol. We shall also congratulate you soon...

His own will be SOON too . . . and he will turn the city of Lagos upside down . . .
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Okposity: @Fhemmmy. Another satisfied customer . My machine and I have been united finally. Once I took delivery of my car, I drove it straight down to my location (a 12 hours drive) without even servicing the car. grin

I am so glad to hear this and these are the kinda comment that made the business worth the while for us, the list of our satisfied buyers keep getting longer but it is not by our power BUT by His doiing and we give Him all thanks and remain humble . . . Please show us some Nigerian pix jare so that the unbelievers could see and come and join the team that delivers without hesitation.

Okposity:

Please wet our appetite with some too oh while my Chairman Nyrol is getting ready to make the pix happen.
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Okposity: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=Fhemmmy]

[color=#000099][b]Chairman, You are covered by the blood of Jesus and anytime you step inside that ride, God will pay special attention to you and cover you with His wings and glory, you are winner and will lack nothing new in your life, this is the beginning and you will always laugh and celebrate cos of His glories and mighty hands . . . Thanks for your business and enjoy it.

AMEN
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Okposity: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
On Naija soil...

Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
This ride is even looking cuter in Nigeria than in Canada . . .
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On May 07, 2013
cheesy
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On May 07, 2013
Come and get yours too . . .
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On May 07, 2013
Nice ride plenty
Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by mickye2004: 11:01pm On May 12, 2018
5 years after buying this car, it still looks clean. When you pre-order a good car, that's what happens.

Had to look for this pre-order link.

Re: @-Okposity To Paint Town Gold-Pre-Order from Fhemmmy- 2002 Toyota Camry LE -HERE by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On May 14, 2018
mickye2004:
5 years after buying this car, it still looks clean. When you pre-order a good car, that's what happens.

Had to look for this pre-order link.

Chairman at the top, thanks for your business and we will forever remain loyal . . . 5 years after, Glad to know you still enjoying the ride sir. . . . Our regards to the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toks 2003 Honda CRV @ 1.4M / SOLD ! Extremely Clean 2009 Honda Accord CALL: 08020990798 :pin7a00277c / Lagos Cleared Toyota Camry(pencil Light) 1999 Model For Sale!toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.