Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 (765 Views)

Unlock Your Phones-nokia. Iphone.samsung.htc; bb (24 hours icloud removal) / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by Cwhyte(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Description
The product is a multifunctional electric/solar emergency charger with high capacity built-in 2600mAh Li-polymer battery, and it can be used to charge your mobile phone, digital camera, PDA, MP3, MP4 and other digital products at any time and any place.

How it works
When your phone or gadget is weak, this device will charge it for you to 100 percent.

And when you have fully drained the battery of the device you can charge it with sunlight or electric power.

Features
- Color: Black/Blue/silver/Yellow/Red
- Adopt noncrystalline silicon solar panel.
- Standard of the solar panel: Input: DC5V
500mA; Output: DC 5.5V 800mA.
- 100% brand new and high quality 2600mAh
solar power emergency charger.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery:
2600mAh.
- Charging time of mobile phones: about 60
minutes (different brands and models may
vary a little)
- Charging time of the solar energy for built-
in battery in the charger: 8-12 hours.
- Charging time of the computer or AC
adapter for built-in battery in the charger:
6-8 hours.
- Come with 5 cellphone adapters (iPhone,
micro USB, mini USB, Samsung, Nokia
DC2.0, blackberry will need Usb),
the solar charger can be used to charge iPhone, LG, BlackBerry, Samsung, Nokia cell phones, digital camera, PDA, MP3, MP4, etc.
- Stylish design, small size, easy to use and
convenient to carry.

Packet content:
100% Brand New
1 x Solar charger
5 x Adapter(nokia, Samsung, iphone, mini and micro usb, blackberry)
1 x Data Cable

Call me 08051386226
Price is N3, 000

Re: SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by Cwhyte(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
You don't need NEPA AGAIN
Re: SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by ikechukz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
I'm in owerri.How can I get from you
Re: SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by Cwhyte(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
ikechukz: I'm in owerri.How can I get from you

I can send it via transport services like ABC and co.
Re: SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by Cwhyte(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2013
You can charge the device with sunlight or electric power supply
Re: SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by Cwhyte(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
5 more pcs still available
Re: SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by Cwhyte(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2013
If you need one, call me 08051386226
Re: SOLD. Electric And Solar Power For Iphone Samsung Blackberry Etc Pda Mp3 Mp4 by Cwhyte(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Hw Much Is Brand New Hp 4515s In Lag,nd Wch Laptop Is Best 4 Photo Editn? / Extremely Clean Ps Vita @30k / never mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.