Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Turner Brown - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Turner Brown (768 Views)

Turner Brown / Turner Brown.(turn Around) / Turner Brown: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turner Brown by Anniederacom(f): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
A skinny little guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGEguy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says: “7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch private, 3 pound testicles, Turner Brown.” The little guy faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and starts shaking him. The big guy says, “What's wrong with you?” In a weak voice the little guy says, “What EXACTLY didyou say to me?” The big dude says, “I saw your curiouslook and figured I'djust give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me..... I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I havea 20 inch private, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each, andmy name is Turner Brown.” The small guy says, “Turner Brown?! Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, 'Turn around!" http://www.anniedera.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Naija Hen For Easter, Hurry!!! / The Amusing Auction / Update On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.