Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Help Your Fellow Brother Please! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Your Fellow Brother Please! (684 Views)

Whose Else Received This Message From Idisco...help A Brother Please / Is It Wrong To Help Your Boss With His Or Her Bag? / Foreign Newspapers And Industry Magazines Can Help Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by Zagala: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
As a starter on computer training,were we have this list
(1)computer -appreciation
(2)microsoft-Dos
(3)microsoft-windows
(4)microsoft-word
(5)microsoft-excel
(6)microsoft-powerpoint
(7)microsoft-access
(coolcorel-draw
(9)mavis beacon
i donot have time to learn all,if not i would have learnt all.i only want to choose 4 on the list above that i can learn within 6months,and am confuse,i dont know the best one to choose,pls help me!
Re: Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by Zagala: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2013
Please,make una help me choose nah.
Re: Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by Zagala: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
I need una help badly, "biko nu!!
Re: Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by Zagala: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
So una no won help me?
Re: Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by Zagala: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
You people bad o!!
Re: Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by drbiola(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
3,4,5, and 6. Best of luck
Re: Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by perfectgen(m): 4:47am On Feb 24, 2013
I will advise you learn microsoft-excel which would help you work on spreadsheets, microsoft-powerpoint; which gives you better packaging ideas of how to run slide shows and presentations, microsoft-access; which can go deeper into database management, corel-draw which if you know sufficiently will put money in your pocket for graphics work done by people.
The rest such as microsoft-word and mavis beacon are important but can be easily picked up. Your being able to type and edit posts in this forum gives me the impression that Ms-word wont be hard for you and you can install mavis beacon to learn how to use it.

Importantly get a PC or else you would forget what you were taught and would have to start all over again
Re: Help Your Fellow Brother Please! by ziineto: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2013
you did not state very clearly what you want to use your computer knowledge for. But for a start, learn microsoft word, then corel draw for ur graphics. Mavis Beacon is interesting, cos it will improve your typing skills. Pls, if you are paying for these packages, dont waste ur money on computer appreciation, cos the more you learn about computer, you will understand it means nothing. good luck
kobolife.com

(1) (Reply)

Top Sales Talent / Eco Bank Interview / A Nairalanders Letter To Lawyers can An Honest Man Make A Successful Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.