Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide (10043 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Timaya Is Afraid To Die, Like Mc Loph, Dagrin And Michael Jackson. Lol / Dagrin And Base One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Teebonboy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
hmm.....4 my own side na Dagrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by emmalezy(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2013
Even olamide self talk say dagrin na him mentor. So we dnt need to argue it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by oluwadare26(m): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2013
There is a Saying in yoruba which says "won ki fi oku we alaye".
DAGRIN is the best rapper yoruba ever had
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Teebonboy(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2013
i knw say dagrin na olamide mentor....bt which one dey uses RYM,as in usin one word...
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Teebonboy(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2013
Teebonboy: i knw say dagrin na olamide mentor....bt which one dey uses RYM,as in usin one word...
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by lindaflorence: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
una no get sence, watin concine dead body wit person way dey alive, plzzzz. oladide is d main guy, cos he's still on track
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Teebonboy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
lindaflorence: una no get sence, watin concine dead body wit person way dey alive, plzzzz. oladide is d main guy, cos he's still on track
u lack sense....jst a topic
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by emmalezy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
Teebonboy: i knw say dagrin na olamide mentor....bt which one dey uses RYM,as in usin one word...

See Dagrin have more sensible ryhms than olamide.. Olamide ryhms no make sense reach Dagrin own. Go listen to there music
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Teebonboy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
emmalezy:

See Dagrin have more sensible ryhms than olamide.. Olamide ryhms no make sense reach Dagrin own. Go listen to there music
aiit
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Razkymono(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Y are u comparing d dead wit d living?dagrin is better while olamide is d best.comparing dere jimmy jumpoff dagrin Bleep up gan.he started d music fast and ended it slowly but olamide started and end it normally.even dagrin sing most on som of is current song but olamide sing on ilefo iluminati only.so its clear dat ola is d best...badoo nla.
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Razkymono(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2013
Teebonboy: aiit
if u listen 2 dagrin rap wela u wil c dat rhymes are not wel package but ola rhymes are wel package.just listen to 2 of dere songs and tel me who kil it.
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Authentic2010(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN REST IN PEACE BABA OOO.....................................ILE N JE EEYAN.
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by Pinash5: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Da grin was loved in the east north south and west. Olamide is not a RAPper (rhythm and poetry) he is just recently a noise maker, no beef at all. Open mouth talk say other rappers be like naija they no dey reach finals and the eagles disappointed him. Buy is lucky makin money on his trash talks
Re: Who Is The Best Raper Between Dagrin And Olamide by princesaam(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Guys, this wasn't even a competition at all, Olamide himself knows this and please don't get me wrong, Dagrin is the best at his game then and now that his no more (RIP), Olamide is winning and the guy is talented.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya - Ukwu [DOWNLOAD] / Psquare Signs With Universal Music Group In South Africa / DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.