Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Flip Over Image - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Flip Over Image (623 Views)

Discover The Secret To Flip Website For Profit / How To Add Header Image To Blogger / How To Use Ajax For Image Verification Aka CAPTCHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flip Over Image by bosunng: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2013
Hello Guys,

Thanks for always assisting me always.

I urgently need you guys to help me with the appropriate scripts.

1. I want a script for a flip over image such that when the image is clicked, it flipped over to show the text written behind the image.

2. Also I want a script for an image that when clicked, it pops up a bigger window of the gallery behind the image still on the same page.

Thank you.
Re: Flip Over Image by yawatide(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2013
1) I don't quite understand what is needed, but
2) Try lightbox

good luck!
Re: Flip Over Image by bosunng: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
1) I don't quite understand what is needed, but
2) Try lightbox

good luck!

Thank you sir... I have tried lightbox but it didn't work for me. What I wanted is, I want click one image to start the simple lightbox. I don't want the thumbnails to show until when the gallery is up.

Do you know of any script I can use to do a flip over image to reveal text?
Re: Flip Over Image by DualCore1: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2013
For the first thing you want, the flip-over menu button. I created a thread on it last year or so. Na to search for am be the wahala now but if you are gingered, check through my profile and go through my threads. I don't create much threads so thts a good thing.

SCRATCH ALL THAT

I just did a google search for "dual core nairaland sprite" and got the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/855082/how-create-simple-hover-button
Re: Flip Over Image by bosunng: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2013
Dual Core: For the first thing you want, the flip-over menu button. I created a thread on it last year or so. Na to search for am be the wahala now but if you are gingered, check through my profile and go through my threads. I don't create much threads so thts a good thing.

SCRATCH ALL THAT

I just did a google search for "dual core nairaland sprite" and got the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/855082/how-create-simple-hover-button

Thank you very much... what you have shown is a rollover button. I actually want something like this
http://www.synovialimited.net/portfolio/

Prodigy
Re: Flip Over Image by yawatide(f): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2013
1) Now I am confused tongue
2) You could probably whip something up yourself, without resorting to a script...or see how that site did theirs. If you go with your own code, you just:
a) Have the text boxes
b) absolutely position the images over the text
c) use jquery's animate/slide functions to move the images away from over the text (perhaps a slidetoggle would work here)

Note: I am merely thinking out loud. I am not saying it won't work but without coding it, I can't guarantee that it will.
Re: Flip Over Image by bosunng: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello Guys, I was able to get the flip over done...

Now when the page opens, I want to have a text like "view gallery" and when clicked, the image gallery popup with description of the images..

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Tbi: Cheapest Travel Deal Ever / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Balewites.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.