Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! (880 Views)

My Client Needs LPFO Urgently / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses / Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! by onyeego(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2013
Have you won a contract?
Do u know someone that has a contract?
Do u have genuine award letters?
Is your contract in d range of N500m to N15b

You don't have finance to execute your project(s)?

My client, an investor is ready to buy that job from you.

Mail details to:akatua@live.com
mobile;08131576696.

Note: This advert is for genuine businessmen/businesswomen.
Scammers steer clear,cos every process will be scrutinized and verified before any payment is made angry

Congratulations smiley
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! by segwise(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2013
I sent you a mail.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2013
What's the coverage? Do you buy up contracts in other states outside Abuja and Lagos? Pls. advise.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! by onyeego(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^
We buy genuine jobs anywhere in d country.
But you've got to find a way to bring d project documents to Abuja for my client to see them and to meet you or your representative one on one.
Good luck.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! by onyeego(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
segwise: I sent you a mail.
I didn't get ur mail sir, maybe you'll send another.
email; akatua@live.com
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! by onyeego(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
onye ego: Have you won a contract?
Do u know someone that has a contract?
Do u have genuine award letters?
Is your contract in d range of N200m to N1b

You don't have finance to execute your project(s)?

My client, an investor is ready to buy that job from you.

Mail details to:akatua@live.com
mobile;08131576696.

Note: This advert is for genuine businessmen/businesswomen.
Scammers steer clear,cos every process will be scrutinized and verified before any payment is made angry

Congratulations smiley
still open
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Your Contracts! by onyeego(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Business

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Have My Proposal Approved? / Poverty Turns Me Into Taxi Driver- School Teacher / Cold Room Start-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.