Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bibi - Mr Complex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bibi - Mr Complex (1144 Views)

10 Things That Are Deceptively Complex / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex Part I – 1 Corinthians 5:17 / Latoya - Complex Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bibi - Mr Complex by Bibi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2005
Well, what do i put in my profile? Im Nigerian. I get two wives smiley one Nigeria and one Oyinbo (European). I plan to complete the race with Asian, Indian, Latino, Indian and an Arab. I want to sow my Nigeria seed everywhere... grin

As most babes on this forum are Nigeria, I don't need them. I have one too many smiley. If you fill in the profile of my planned wife collections, drop me a line.Im rich and not too bad looking.
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by hotangel2(f): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2005
Total turn off for me. I am guessing u r an old man.

Anyways nice profile. Gather them girls and sow ur seed. Don't forget to get a mexican wife.
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Latoya(f): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2005
Bibi:

As most babes on this forum are Nigeria, I don't need them. I have one too many smiley. If you fill in the profile of my planned wife collections, drop me a line.Im rich and not too bad looking.

Na wa o.sow your seed well so u can reap heaps.
who amongst the gals here told u they need a man?
Nah,u ain't my type
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by layi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2005
'I am Rich' -- So what?
The ladies should start filing applications? Our female Nairalanders r too much 4 u.They got wits. Market elsewhere?
I dey shame (beign a man). This posts of urs can give the girls more than 5 topics to discus.
Anyway keep sowin your seed. More grease to your thing..i mean, your elbows.

Welcome all d same. Who knows, we might help change your percep****

No spite intended. So whatz your name/age?
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by vexxy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2005
um, ok.

Welcome
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by WesleyanA(f): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2005
hehe cheesy
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by terry(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2005
why attack the guy coz he said he is rich. I really can't understand, the guy is just saying what  he is, he didnt mean any girl should fling their socks in the air for him. Some girls get turned on by the fact a guy is rich. We brodas should learn to stop attacking each other, I don't get it ? are you jealous or what? *I have seen girls who openly tell guys that they want rich guys. I don't think thats bad. Its their choice.

Brodas should  be having each others back not attacking each other when it comes to the ladies or are you trying to be a ladies man.
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Bibi(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2005
Thank you terry, you are a real comrade.
In the meantime, I continue my escapade.
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by terry(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2005
Thanks men,
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by vexxy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2005
I apologize if I sounded a bit harsh before. You are most very welcome here to Nairaland. wink

Vexxy
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Bibi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2005
Thanks Vexxy, I no de vex at all.....
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by nike4luv(f): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2005
hey bibi (ladies man)

welcome to naiaraland!
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Greatpeter(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2005
The land of fun.
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Princess(f): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2005
hey bibi welcome homie. I see u got plans there homie but u better slow before u get caught up by real real love. Now i know u want to sow ur seed but remember that the Bible says a man is just destiny to one wife not many alright just a little tip from 'the one and only princess'. Welcome dawg.
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by gina34(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2005
welcome bibi,
i thought you are a she i never knew you are a he rolleyes
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Bibi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2005
Thanks to you all o jare.

Gina34 - make u no change o. Does it matter whether Im male or female?..please continue to show me your love.

Pricess: thanks for your advise. Anyway, I have a hidden agenda. What the Germans and Japanese cannot accomplish, I wish to by going via the babes. You see, I want to spread all over the world so that one day, every nation will have a Nigerian link....think about it. As for what the bible says, dont worry, Im a muslim and as the yourba interpretation says ....mee lo luwa wi (God says "go ye and multiply"wink
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Princess(f): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2005
hey bibi hun is ur call. Anyway what's up?
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Motee(f): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2005
How many seed have you sown so far and you are sure their germination is praying for you and GOD is saying that's my boy BIBI?!
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Bibi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2005
Yes, I can hear God loud and clear - Carry on, my dear boy BIBI!!!!

Ive germinated (and they all love me silly, both mums and siblings) a few while I continue sowing. No matter how hard, I dont give away any part of me. So my wives and sibblings are very much part of my daily life.
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Princess(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2005
Don't lie
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Scorpio(f): 2:08am On Oct 30, 2005
didn't see this on time, but welcome Bibi n you sure got me laughin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Jillianne(f): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2005
That's nice to know that you are going to go out there and make yourself show. That is what I want to do but not in the way enzactly but something like that I guess. But you people keep your ears out for my name hehe you might hear about it in a year or two remember me always
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Jillianne(f): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2005
ok
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by Bibi(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2005
Ok Jillianne...cant wait that long grin
Re: Bibi - Mr Complex by whiteshark(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2005
welcome mi guy... make u take am easy sha

(1) (Reply)

Missworld - Forever You! / Egus - Egus Lolanut Lasts Long In The Mouth! / Apologies, Restutution And Forgiveness On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.