Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event (24329 Views)

Sharon Ojong Shows Full Cleavage In Hot Dress At Dbanj's 10th Anniversa / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by ajetunde: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tiwa Savage keeps up with her stage swag and does not seem to care about what people say about her dress sense. The Mavin first lady who just got engaged had always been criticised about the way she dresses on stage. Tiwatope (I like calling her that way) is simply enjoying her life and everything seem to be going well for her.

See what she tweeted back then;

‘Gonna speak my mind this morning. People only wanna see fault in others. No one speaks when I wear dresses. Why do you people only focus on certain outfits? No one talks when I wear gowns. People only wanna dwell on negatives’, she tweeted.

‘No 1 tlks wen I wear dresses,haters wanna make out like I only wear pant. Get a life. Truth is most haters do worse things behind clsd doors. @RandaAndrew my dear its unfortunate the criticism is not valid. If I was always naked then fine but truth is most times I am not’, she added.

Source --- http://liveofofo.com/entertainment/celebrity/tiwa-savages-breasttaking-outfit-at-the-m-a-c-rocks-colour-event/

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
She is really fit, I love her kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Make she dey front the breast now,cos by the tym she don born breastfeed everytin go don fall finish,na her tym mk she shine.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
her boo...obs look like they are about to pop out...that's the only downside to the outfit. Other than that, I think she looks good.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
ItsModella: her boo...obs look like they are about to pop out...that's the only downside to the outfit. Other than that, I think she looks good.
I'm sure she's using boobz tape to keep it in check, those bad boys are staying put

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by omiobo: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
*Shollypopz:

I'm sure she's using boobz tape to keep it in check, those bad boys are staying put

Boobs tape? Guys anything like dic..k tape?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
omiobo:

Boobs tape? Guys anything like dic..k tape?
No, we guys don't need dic..k tape
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by bukatyne(f): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2013
I don't seem to understand; was the free show of boobs supposed to help her performance? Were the audience paying for the boob show or talent show? I advocate that women should be free to do whatever they want to BUT that freedom comes with the responsibility of knowing what is proper and not. Afterall, Asa sells her talent without the free body show.

38 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2013
bukatyne: I don't seem to understand; was the free show of boobs supposed to help her performance? Were the audience paying for the boob show or talent show? I advocate that women should be free to do whatever they want to BUT that freedom comes with the responsibility of knowing what is proper and not. Afterall, Asa sells her talent without the free body show.
There is nothing wrong with what she's wearing missy!! She pulled it off well and she remained classy while doing it.

She has small boobz, it doesn't look obscene like if a fat person does the same thing. There is no show of n1pples, so why the hate?? That dress is hella pretty, btw

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by bukatyne(f): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
There is nothing wrong with what she's wearing missy!! She pulled it off well and she remained classy while doing it.

She has small boobz, it doesn't look obscene like if a fat person does the same thing. There is no show of n1pples, so why the hate?? That dress is hella pretty, btw
There is no hate brother! Would you honestly allow your sister/galfriend/wife wear this 'pretty' dress with you to an occasion? Let's tell each other the truth. She might NOT read my post, but history has it recorded that on 9th of Feb by 12:20am, I spoke against Tiwa's 'pretty' gown.

28 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2013
bukatyne: There is no hate brother! Would you honestly allow your sister/galfriend/wife wear this 'pretty' dress with you to an occasion? Let's tell each other the truth. She might NOT read my post, but history has it recorded that on 9th of Feb by 12:20am, I spoke against Tiwa's 'pretty' gown.
Yes, the dress look nice. If they have a size A, B or C cup boobz, they are free to wear that dress. There's nothing skanky about that dress. Besides, she's on stage. She can claim it's a costume

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by bukatyne(f): 12:35am On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Yes, the dress look nice. If they have a size A, B or C cup boobz, they are free to wear that dress. There's nothing skanky about that dress. Besides, she's on stage. She can claim it's a costume
So now it's a costume? Don't forget the dress looks 'decent' because she's on stage or in Tv. I'm sure your opinion would change when you see her live! The Tv has a way of glamourizing things that are ugly. When you see people smoking or drinking on Tv, it looks good but we know better.

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 09, 2013
bukatyne: So now it's a costume? Don't forget the dress looks 'decent' because she's on stage or in Tv. I'm sure your opinion would change when you see her live! The Tv has a way of glamourizing things that are ugly. When you see people smoking or drinking on Tv, it looks good but we know better.
It's obvious I can't change your mind but really ma'am that dress is not bad @ all for her body type, not at all smiley I can bet you most girls on NL, have a dress or a top shaped like that in the boobz area. Besides, it looks nicer in the night time than in the day time. It's totally decent for the occasion, time of the day, and body type.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by bukatyne(f): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
It's obvious I can't change your mind but really ma'am that dress is not bad @ all for her body type, not at all smiley I can bet you most girls on NL, have a dress or a top shaped like that in the boobz area. Besides, it looks nicer in the night time than in the day time. It's totally decent for the occasion, time of the day, and body type.
Ok o!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by dinggle: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2013
lol....because she flashed breast and legs she is fit?....I beg make she pass! her flashes made her unfit...beauty come without a flash because it can't be hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2013
It's unfair that women with peanut-sized boobs can get away with anything cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by tellwisdom: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2013
What is eye catching about this one again??..you fuckinnng Nigerians(The retardees),especially you foollish gurls wear POO plus RAG as cloths, yet you never realise itbut call it fashion...y'all and most especially ur celebrities suckk. **spits and walks outta thread** #mmbanu angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Who is this Tiwa Savage sef.

Been hearing her name too much on nairaland lately.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

Err... Have you got big boobz?? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2013
I definitely can't marry any chic with ti.ts less than DD... grin

And batty gotta be "grabable" as well...
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2013
The dress no had value to her at all. She for remove the agbeko so the boobs can show wela. Moral decadence of American import

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 09, 2013
shymexx:

Err... Have you got big boobz?? grin
Excuse me sir, when did men start having boobz??!! angry Are u getting over ur addiction to Nairaland?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by tellwisdom: 2:01am On Feb 09, 2013
pDude: Who is this Tiwa Savage sef.

Been hearing her name too much on nairaland lately.
Been asking the same question too, but noone wannna help me out..I guess she's one choir member in T.B JOSHUA's church......may be wrong duh undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by shaneroberts26: 2:06am On Feb 09, 2013
bukatyne: There is no hate brother! Would you honestly allow your sister/galfriend/wife wear this 'pretty' dress with you to an occasion? Let's tell each other the truth. She might NOT read my post, but history has it recorded that on 9th of Feb by 12:20am, I spoke against Tiwa's 'pretty' gown.
Point of correction,Shollypopz is a lady.No dey call am bros abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 09, 2013
shaneroberts26: Point of correction,Shollypopz is a lady.No dey call am bros abeg.
OMG!! Why will you guys not accept me as your fellow man. Don't I type manly enough?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by shaneroberts26: 2:13am On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Excuse me sir, when did men start having boobz??!! angry Are u getting over ur addiction to Nairaland?
Never knew dat u are a hermaphrodite.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by akandejames: 2:13am On Feb 09, 2013
savage in deed. i wonder what we would grow up to become of parents. responsible i suppose. just look at the pix. an educated savage
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by akandejames: 2:27am On Feb 09, 2013
there was a post on nairaland where guys were complaining about nudity in all our music videos. even lil kids see the elderly ones and pick up the style cos the think it looks cool to expose some flesh. how would u feel if ur lil girls are eyed by cynical men? Its happening already. WE WATCH, FEEL, EAT, LISTEN TO, SMELL, RELISH NUDITY EVERYDAY AND OUR SOULS ARE NOURISHED BY ITS REPUGNANT NUTRIENTS. we will all flash back one day and ask ourselves both the followed and followers, WHY DID WE DO THIS? BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE. i don talk my own o

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 09, 2013
akande.james:
there was a post on nairaland where guys were complaining about nudity in all our music videos. even lil kids see the elderly ones and pick up the style cos the think it looks cool to expose some flesh. how would u feel if ur lil girls are eyed by cynical men? Its happening already. WE WATCH, FEEL, EAT, LISTEN TO, SMELL, RELISH NUDITY EVERYDAY AND OUR SOULS ARE NOURISHED BY ITS REPUGNANT NUTRIENTS. we will all flash back one day and ask ourselves both the followed and followers, WHY DID WE DO THIS? BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE. i don talk my own o
True talk. If there is anything like posterity it will surely judge
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Tiwa rocks the outfit!
tellwisdom:
Been asking the same question too, but noone wannna help me out..I guess she's one choir member in T.B JOSHUA's church......may be wrong duh undecided

LWKMD! grin She is obviously a musician.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by delors(m): 2:46am On Feb 09, 2013
CAUTION GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE BOBB.Y BUMPS AHEAD!!!!!!!!

DO NOT TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.