Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? (2153 Views)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Prison break, merlin, legend of the seeker, jumong and sea god for me merlin is the best out of the above list, what of you?
Re: Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jumong is the best
Messilo: for me merlin is the best out of the above list
don't let me call u a small boy. Merlin is a childish movie.
Re: Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Jumong is the best
don't let me call u a small boy. Merlin is a childish movie.
how does merlin childish to you?
Re: Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Messilo: how does merlin childish to you?
Yee! Ibon o! Ori mi o (gunshot, my head o!). At least I understood your english.
The plot of Merlin, based on magic & witchcraft is advertising childish thoughts. The acts are fictional. Same for Legend Of The Seeker.
Re: Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? by pweetyface(f): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
Prison break and jumong
Re: Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? by khanivorous(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
All Childish and for people with LOW mental age

Gosh, can't stand merlin can't believe I completed seaon 1 to 5 in 1hour...

Jumong, sea god, legend of seeker can't even stand looking at the poster

(1) (Reply)

What Are your 10 Best On Going Tv Series / Let's Talk John Wick Vs The Punisher / Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.