Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked? (957 Views)

Can't Log Into My Yahoo Account / Naijaloaded:the Famous Nigerians Youth Website Had Been Hacked Down / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked? by jjjkkkooo: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Does anyone have solution to this problem? The email was hacked and password changed.
Re: How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked? by Bright2(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
If you are the person that created the email address,try to remember your security question,apply for change of password and answer those security questions as you filled them.Then your password can be changed again but if you can't remember it,sorry is the answer!
Re: How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked? by avatar1: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2013
during email creation, you would normally specify an alternate email address. go to yahoo.com and use the forgot password option. select 'my account has been hacked'. it'll ask u to supply your alternate email address then send an activation link to it. you could also have someone personally help u out at .com . be quick about this retrieval before they scam in your name and land u in soup
Re: How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked? by jjjkkkooo: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2013
At creation of the email, there was no alternate address and can't remember any of the security questions. Anybody with clue can mail me at peacetopeace105@yahoo.com. I don't mind paying for the service.
Re: How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked? by avalanchexxx: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Best Isp In Benue / Please spell words correctly when you post / My Keyboard Keeps Repeating Letter W, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.