Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Datz Really Good Seun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Datz Really Good Seun (1246 Views)

Datz Me Chilling With The Couples [nicki Minaj And Meek Mill] In NEW YORK City / What Are Girls Really Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Datz Really Good Seun by cutiepie18(f): 8:35pm On May 02, 2006
serves them rite~ this new user was saying shit bout people (hotangel20)or watever her name ( she said stuff bout me too)anywaz thanks to seun he deleted the page.pplz need to start respecting other especially when you don't know them stop saying stuff bout them.
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by hotangel2(f): 8:55pm On May 02, 2006
Uhnn? Someone said stuffs about me? Ohh well i missed that.
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by cutiepie18(f): 8:59pm On May 02, 2006
gurl hell yes the user signed in with hotangel20 and she was saying lotz of bullshit bout u,nike4luv,snazzy and moi.i ws so mad but i was like they was prolly depressed or some shit.anywaz seun deleted the page.i wish he can open it so u can see it.
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by hotangel2(f): 9:04pm On May 02, 2006
For real?? Someone used my name and added 20, ohh mehn, i knew i had a good screen-name. cheesy cheesy

Anyways, Nwoke shoulda left it. S/he prolly just needed attention. undecided
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by cutiepie18(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smileyhecky yea so we could have given her ass a piece of our mind.seriously some people are just so freaking wierd.i wish i can tell him to open the topic again.damn i got a lot of stuff to tell ol gurl.
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by hotangel2(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2006
Actually, u dont have to exchange words with peeps like that. Allow them to enjoy their 15 mins of fame. When they talk about you for 15 mins, U get a lifetime fame. Ya dig?
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by cutiepie18(f): 9:19pm On May 02, 2006
yupz.i diggggggg.pplz gon be aiit men.
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by diddy4(m): 1:49am On May 03, 2006
cutiepie18:

girl hell yes the user signed in with hotangel20 and she was saying lotz of bullshit bout u,nike4luv,snazzy and moi.i ws so mad but i was like they was prolly depressed or some rubbish.anywaz nwoke deleted the page.i wish he can open it so u can see it.

hey, u are forgetting something?

hot-angel:

Actually, u don't have to exchange words with peeps like that. Allow them to enjoy their 15 mins of fame. When they talk about you for 15 mins, U get a lifetime fame. Ya dig?

don't worry hun, i gave it to her nice and slow just the way you would have done it. she is a crazy bit*h.
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by hotangel2(f): 2:21am On May 03, 2006
U were there too? Tell me wat happened!
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by cutiepie18(f): 4:57am On May 03, 2006
@diddy wat am i forgetting?~oh yea u did treat that lil gurl.we know u got our bakk anytime kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by diddy4(m): 2:43am On May 04, 2006
hot-angel:

U were there too? Tell me what happened!

ok hun, here is what happened. this freak logs in, sees nothing else to do and posts a thread. ugliest bitches in nairaland. she disses you, cutiepie and one other girl. i think she said you think you are cute, that you are the ugliest bitch she has ever seen or something like that. then she tells cutie that she is a "i think am cute girl'. that she is ugly. she really said a lot of dirty things but i cant remember them.

i logged in, saw the thread and gave it to her nice and easy just how you want it. i was like, "take your stupid lazy bleeped up ugly sh*t faced dirty bitch ass outta here. you cant come here dissing people that did nothing to you. who do you think you are. take your diss and shove it up your ass, all up your ass." she replied and i told her she doesn't want to get me started. nwoke deleted the thread.
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by niterider(m): 6:20am On May 04, 2006
This is not the right thread for this to be aired
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by hotangel2(f): 5:32pm On May 04, 2006
Hahahaha, diddy, wow! I missed that?

Im guessing most people didn't see the thread. Ohh well thats history!
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by spikelord(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2006
Haha, grin grin grin grin grin afterall, this is a joke thread so we have to keep on laughing at everything that comes in. Wo, mi o raye gbogbo iranu yen. abi,
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by snazzydawn(f): 3:01am On Jul 27, 2006
Kai,I wish I saw the topic
Re: Datz Really Good Seun by Oracle(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2006
Did seun delete the user too?

(1)

I Lack Parental Care! / Pastor And His Church Members / Jega In Guiness Book Of Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.