Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates (1983 Views)

JAMB: Candidates Queue For Security Check Under Hot Weather (Pic) / Problem Registering For 2012/2013 Uniport Post Ume / Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates by illuminatic: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2013
I don’t know why JAMB can’t upgrade their server so we can register candidate easily as before. I am using the updated offline software but after entering my login password and validating the candidate data to continue so I can enter the exam center of the student for submission I stuck there, always writing the below messages.

“Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
“Error Reaching Database”
“1205: Transaction (Process ID 272) was deadlocked on lock | communication buffer resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.”
“Error While Creating your Account, Please Retry...”
Some students almost wanted to fight us in our centre yesterday thinking is our fault. Is there anybody experiencing same and how were able to overcome it cos some say the server is better in the night but throughout this night I had been trying to no avail and students are still giving me pressure. The worst is that Jamb does not have a functional phone number in their website ( fake phone numbers all through) and they don’t reply mail.
Re: Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates by ABUJAI(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2013
jamb is crazy..................phone and email not working.............

jamb refuse to reply any mail.....
“Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
“Error Reaching Database”
Jamb does not have a functional phone number in their website ( fake phone numbers all through) and they don’t reply mail.

http://lovelyphotoss..com
Re: Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates by illuminatic: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Jamb is more than crazy.
Re: Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates by iamswizz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
U are probably not recognised by jamb.... Jamb must accredit you before u can fully access the site
Re: Serious Problem Registering Jamb Candidates by illuminatic: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2013
iamswizz: U are probably not recognised by jamb.... Jamb must accredit you before u can fully access the site
its you dat is not recognize by jamb cos you cant access the page i am talking about if you are not an accredited centre. Beside i have registered so many students before this mess.

(1) (Reply)

Which Math Textbook(s) Can I Find Matrices And Determinants / Hostel! Room To Let For EKSU Fresher And Student @ The Rate Of 16k / UNTH School Of Nursing Admission Form For 2015/16 Is Currently On Sale. Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.