Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Do You Need Someone To Talk To, Someone Who Will Listen? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need Someone To Talk To, Someone Who Will Listen? (677 Views)

5 Ways To Talk To A Woman Online And Get Her Attention / APC Should Not Allow Buhari To Talk On Public Again / I Need Someone To Talk To On Gre Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Talk To, Someone Who Will Listen? by Koyegunle: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi all,

Are you in need of someone to talk to, someone who will listen to you?

Maybe you don't know what career path to follow in life, probably confused about which area of academics to pursue. I can listen, advice, help you see what your talents are, where your strength lies, etc.

Feel free to call me on 01-7251007.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Talk To, Someone Who Will Listen? by candygal: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2008
sory 4 ruining ur post bt i am new ere nd i dnt hav a clue how 2 post a new topic can sum1 pls tell me thank u
wink
Re: Do You Need Someone To Talk To, Someone Who Will Listen? by chenypat(f): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
Am also new bt i managd 2 find my way round nairaland myself.Its almost d same way u sent dis post.Wen u log in,go 2 d general discusn after dat it opens n u get 2 see diff segment jst like u came on educatn.Wat eva u dcid 2 choose u'll see d topics.Scroll down 2 d end of d page n u'll see(next page,previous page,n start a new topic)click on dat n u're on.U put in ur topic in d box markd subject n say wateva d hell u want in d box markd msg then u await their reply.If any other persn has another step 4 u 2 follow dats more easier,by all means,

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Talk To, Someone Who Will Listen? by candygal: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
thanks 4 ur help. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New On The Web: It's Free / Attend Free Seminars Till The End Of Teh Year! / Where Can I Get Pgd In Strategic Business It In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.