Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Would You Give This Person? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Would You Give This Person? (559 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Give This Person? by Cmeo(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2013
On my last visit to USA, there was an aunty (not my family memmber, just stayed on same street with her dad in Nigeria sometime back) who accomodated me in her home throughout my stay, she offered me accomodation and feeding. Now, I will be going again to USA and will stay in her home. What is a good gift that I could buy for her or her family from here? Please note that she has 4 kids (2 girls, 2 guys).
Re: What Would You Give This Person? by omega25red(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
buy then food stuff from Nigeria that you can get past customs. By her kids things that children in Nigeria love snacks wise. or maybe help out by giving her money for groceries when you get to their home.

(1) (Reply)

Today Make It 11 Working Days That I Apply For South Africa Visa Nothing / Cheapest Business Class Tickets For Up To 90% US! / VIDEO: Plane Plunges Into Water Near Bali Airport In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.