Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Rotate The Screen In Windows-how To Rotate The Screen On Window 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Rotate The Screen In Windows-how To Rotate The Screen On Window 7 (481 Views)

How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows / How To Rotate The Screen In Windows XP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rotate The Screen In Windows-how To Rotate The Screen On Window 7 by davidjunny(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
You may have unintentionally, hit a sequence of keys and then you discover your PC screen is upside down. Do not pull off your hair from your head; there is a solution, which is as simple as ABC. I bet you after knowing this; you can even be using it to challenge your mates and confusing your co-workers.

What is Screen orientation? Read More @
http://computerwidgets..com/2012/12/rotate-screen-in-windows-how-to-rotate.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help / Hw Do I Fix Sunny Laptop VGA / Artist Pranks Best Buy Customers With Fake Plastic Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.