Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Sponsors For My Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sponsors For My Birthday (1051 Views)

Today Is My Birthday. / Getting Sponsors For Your Event / Getting Married On My Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsors For My Birthday by SabrinaCheer(f): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello nairalanders,I will be 18 in May. I have this fabulous idea of celebrating my birthday in a huge way. I want it to be crazy fun. My sweet eighteen birthday. But there are problems, I need sponsors for my party. I need help with a list of sponsors or those willing to sponsor my birthday party in any way. Really looking forward to your help and advice. Please only those willing to help should comment. I really need help as May approaches! cry cry Can the moderators help move this topic to front page? Thanxs
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by Rocktation(f): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Your friends, relatives and church members should do, as sponsors for a birthday bash. If it had been a crucial project, I would've adviced you to write a proposal and visit some of the political leaders in your community.
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by SabrinaCheer(f): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
I don't want my folks or relatives to be involved,they would want something small. Our ideas clash
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by Chanchit: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
Did you just say sponsors for ur birthday.!? You be Kim K..? Just remember to drop ur phone number, so we can tell u the hotel room number where u will come and pick the money.

Front page ko, middle page ni. So na even on thurday you join NL.
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by Rocktation(f): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
Really dear, it is kind of weird to enter serious offices, asking for such, especially when orphans and street beggars, are increasing in number everyday. You should be happy that your relatives would even help in the little way they can. Some folks are so principled, that they would make you read your books all day in your room, and on your birthday, had you been their child.
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by SabrinaCheer(f): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chanchit: Did you just say sponsors for ur birthday.!? You be Kim K..? Just remember to drop ur phone number, so we can tell u the hotel room number where u will come and pick the money.

Front page ko, middle page ni. So na even on thurday you join NL.
So only Kim K gets sponsors for her birthday? undecided tell me something else. What is bad in me wanting the perfect birthday party? If you can't be useful,go to another thread.
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by quin9(f): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
My sponsor:
18yrz...live within ur means,now will your folks be ok with the fact you're here looking 4 sponsors?...follow the advice u've gotten already or try to get a job b4 May.Happy bday in advance

.......Thread Closed!!!!!!!
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by rodeo0070(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by rodeo0070(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
SabrinaCheer: Hello nairalanders,I will be 18 in May. I have this fabulous idea of celebrating my birthday in a huge way. I want it to be crazy fun. My sweet eighteen birthday. But there are problems, I need sponsors for my party. I need help with a list of sponsors or those willing to sponsor my birthday party in any way. Really looking forward to your help and advice. Please only those willing to help should comment. I really need help as May approaches! cry cry Can the moderators help move this topic to front page? Thanxs

Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by SabrinaCheer(f): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
rodeo0070: ...
okay I get it! You are retarded and besides am studying
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by rodeo0070(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
SabrinaCheer: okay I get it! You are retarded and besides am studying
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by rodeo0070(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
SabrinaCheer: okay I get it! You are retarded and besides am studying
No need for such profane word you know...
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by SabrinaCheer(f): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
rodeo0070: .
No need for such profane word you know...
Ok! Sorry then
Re: Sponsors For My Birthday by quin9(f): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Too rude to attract help(that's if any was coming)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Chair Cover(spandex) / Positively Affecting Lives (pals) / Pictures From Ay's Birthday Party And MVP Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.