Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Halo 2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Halo 2 (2066 Views)

Halo 2 Activation Key / Halo 3 Wallpaper / Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halo 2 by sensimila: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2008
does anyone know how i can get HALO 2 pc game?
Re: Halo 2 by justbones(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
buy it
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Poster

You no sabi download? (no be me tell u make u dey support piracy ooo!)
Re: Halo 2 by justbones(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
how do you pirate games?
Re: Halo 2 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
you'll find it in pc village - but it appears its a blindwrite image - till date, i haven't been able to extract it. . . angry
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Scythe

Is that a trick question?
Re: Halo 2 by justbones(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2008
i am openly against piracy
and any methods of piracy
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2008
@ justbones

is this a trick statement or are you telling me you don't pirate?
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2008
@justbones

WTF?ok just how do u expect ppl to get the games they want to play?spend 5000 on bleeped up games that when they finish it leaves a massive hole in thier wallet?the fact that u might be priviledged to buy original games(that is if u really do and not someone getting it for u)does not mean everyone is.we download games because we basically don't have the opportunity to but the originals besides why should i save up money to buy just 1 or 2 games a month?i am in th uk and YES i do download games cus i cant be bothered to buy all the gaems i want to play.i WILL buy those i can,but it doesn't mean i should buy all that i want to play cuz i have to spend money on other things as well.
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Pein

tell him my brother!
Re: Halo 2 by justbones(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
wateva man
just cos i'm openly against it doesnt mean i dont do it
duh!!!
Re: Halo 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2008
justbones:

whatever man
just because i'm openly against it doesnt mean i don't do it
duh!!!

so, you are openly against piracy, but you use warez in secret? lipsrsealed
Re: Halo 2 by justbones(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
thanks captain obvious grin
Re: Halo 2 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2008
@oyb
Also Tried extracting with daemon 4.1 which read blind write b6t. Error message "no data found"
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 6:02am On Mar 15, 2008
justbones:

whatever man
just because i'm openly against it doesnt mean i don't do it
duh!!!

yeah , ok, um, so why do it if you are against it embarassed it doesn't make sense!its either ur for it or agianst it,there are 2 camps for and agianst and no inbetweens,so pls stop being a hypocrite and do what u feel u should do not because u in a circle with ppl who don't do it hence ur need to "act" like u don't do it.if u buy and play pirated games,fine goodluck to you its ur cup of bull if ur pc/mac ends up filled with viruses,trojans and shit its up to you to face it,clean it up cuz no-one will help you out and if you feel u shoul spend $60/#6-7000 on a single CD that ull probably finish in a day or two well then goodluck to you as well,its ur cup of bull when u need money fro other things only to remember how u stupidly spent it on a game and ask urself where the CD is only to find out its broken well tough luck!
Re: Halo 2 by justbones(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2008
pein:

yeah , ok, um, so why do it if you are against it embarassed it doesn't make sense!its either your for it or agianst it,there are 2 camps for and agianst and no inbetweens,so please stop being a hypocrite and do what u feel u should do not because u in a circle with people who don't do it hence your need to "act" like u don't do it.if u buy and play pirated games,fine goodluck to you its your cup of bull if your pc/mac ends up filled with viruses,trojans and shit its up to you to face it,clean it up because no-one will help you out and if you feel u shoul spend $60/#6-7000 on a single CD that ull probably finish in a day or two well then goodluck to you as well,its your cup of bull when u need money fro other things only to remember how u stupidly spent it on a game and ask yourself where the CD is only to find out its broken well tough luck!
lets just say that i don't buy games okay. pirated or other wise
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2008
so how do you get ur games?
Re: Halo 2 by justbones(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2008
probably same as u
dwnld them, get them from people, i just dont buy them
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2008
so why are you against piracy? undecided
Re: Halo 2 by sensimila: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2008
kicks justbones out of the room and asks,
any good site i can use?
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2008
there are lots of torrent sites that offer games download but i really like mybittorrent.com cuz they have so many seeds and peers,u'll get ur files quick.i got to download crysis which was 'bout 6gig in an 1hr,tho my connection is fast it'll probably have taken longer elsewhere.additionally,u can try isohunt.com,mininova.org etc.there are countless, just search 4 what u need and ull find them.
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2008
What about those of us that are using a 30kbps max download speed connection?
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2008
sad tough luck.get a beta connection
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2008
Not in Nigeria, you can't unless you're a big corporation.
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2008
at least u can get a broadband connection
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2008
How?
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2008
most ISP especially new ones offer broadband connection so check em out,not in nigeria so can't really comment on which is best but a little research and ull find what ur looking for
Re: Halo 2 by icezik1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2008
Thanks wink
Re: Halo 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2008
skyope:

@oyb
Also Tried extracting with daemon 4.1 which read blind write b6t. Error message "no data found"

@skyope

i have tried every friggin tool out there,
blindwrite, power iso, ultra iso, dameon tools, alcohol, no dice. i think it may be a corrupted image.
Re: Halo 2 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ just bone - you do realize that your casual downloading or 'getting the game from people' is piracy , don't you?

as long as you are playing the game, and you did not get it by paying a retailer, you are a thief like the rest of us. deal with it instaed of giving us this doubletalk merry go round. tongue
Re: Halo 2 by pein(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2008
dnt know much bout halo2 iso not really a halo fan.friend of mine had the same problem,ill get in touch with him to find out tho
Re: Halo 2 by Frizy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2008
How do you want upcoming game programmers or designers like me grin to get rich when all you guys are saying is downloading or piracy, eh? In fact, those site maybe banned lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps3 With 6 New And Rare Games+ 2 Extra Ps2 Games [original] For Sale / PSP 3000(slim) 4 Sale @warri, Delta State / US Teen Wins $3m (₦1bn) In Fortnite World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.