Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Holy Spirit/ The Seven Spirits Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit/ The Seven Spirits Of God. (547 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Seven Spirits Of God? / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit/ The Seven Spirits Of God. by KevinAshikeni(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
The 7 Spirits of God/ The Holy Spirit leading us into all Truth
In my private time with the Lord yesterday, one of the things He shared with me is as thus. I was asking I AM: Lord if you said the Holy Spirit will come and lead us into all truth how come You have the seven Spirits of God and you say we are to become like you- one with the Father. So maybe I was practically asking why He sent us only one Spirit, carnal and funny right, lol. But many of us do not have the understanding of the what He means too.
The Holy Spirit was sent to lead us into all truth which is Jesus because He says "I am the way, the truth and the life." The seven Spirits of God: the Spirit of His Lordship- recognising Him as supreme over us, the Spirit of the Fear of the Lord and the Spirit of the Wisdom- the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. The Spirit of Understanding- in getting wisdom ask for understanding also. The Spirit of Knowledge- My people perish for the lack of knowledge, we are not ignorant of the schemes of the evil one. Know the Lord first; He knows everything and can show and tell you all you are seeking to know. This is important so as not to be deceived by the Devil who also comes as an angel of light. The Spirit of Counsel- as I was sharing yesterday we are to know the mind of God in carrying out His will. The Lord God has spoken. Who can but prophesy? That is why Paul speaks to the saints saying they should long for the gift of prophecy. The Spirit of Might- the Power of the Lord. "Be strong in the Lord and in the Power of His might, which is not only warfare but the 'greater works' Jesus promised we will do if we believe.
Get to know the Holy Spirit, what He wants and what grieves Him and He will lead you into all Truth- becoming like Christ who has the Seven Spirits of God/Spiritual maturity. Hallelujah!!!

(1) (Reply)

John The Baptist And Jesus / Gay Church Holy Spirit Helped Me To Start / A Very Very Very Strong Delieverance Church/Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.