Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Foreign Admissions On Point: Operation Do It Yourself - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreign Admissions On Point: Operation Do It Yourself (599 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Rescue Operation In Lagos (Photos) / The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) / Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Foreign Admissions On Point: Operation Do It Yourself by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hi nairalanders,

I want to us this medium to tell anybody seeking admission into any foreign institutions that you don't need the service of any agent to secure the admission. You can do it yourself from the scratch to the very end. I'm a living witness to that fact. I'm currently studying for my MSc in the US and i didn't use the service of any agent to do it. From the point of applying to the school to the point of booking for flight, i did it myself. Don't let anybody waste your money and at the end you are not given the admission. The only things that may be difficult but not impossible is registering for TOEFL and GRE for those whose schools may require them. Worry not cos i also did it myself. You can do it yourself too. Also cumbersome is the SEVIS payment after you must have been given the admission. Worry not cos you can pay it at the seme border or use anybody u know abroad to pay it for you.

But if you are the lazy type and you do not have much time, you can count on me for helping you out. Mind you, i cannot help you write your TOEFL and GRE, u gat read and write them yourself. I wont advise using "runs" especially for TOEFL cos if u do, it will surely tell on you when u finally get the admission cos u might find it hard comprehending the class discussions.

This is Operation Do It Yourself.
Re: Foreign Admissions On Point: Operation Do It Yourself by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2013

(1)

Scammers Targeting Arik Air UK Customers / x / UK And US Citizens Urges To Leave Yemen ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.