Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Haulage Trucks Needed To Work From Uturu (abia) To Ahoada (rivers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haulage Trucks Needed To Work From Uturu (abia) To Ahoada (rivers) (825 Views)

Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures / Good Condition 15, 20 &!30 Tons Box Body Trucks Needed (PAYMENT IS IMMEDIATELY) / Am In Need Of 5 30ton Trucks To Be Used In Auchi To Ahoada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Trucks Needed To Work From Uturu (abia) To Ahoada (rivers) by Bishop7(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2013
We are in need of haulage dump trucks from coperate bodies or individuals to haul mixed materials from the quarry at Uturu to the construction yard at Ahoada. Payment is made dailly on delivery based on the volume hauled, which is calculated by the tons delivered. It is preferrable to have those who have done this type of hauls in the past.
Interested persons should contact me on 08033435410 or 08059777899.
Re: Haulage Trucks Needed To Work From Uturu (abia) To Ahoada (rivers) by Bishop7(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
The route to and fro is good. There are no harrassment from traffic officials as is wont in Lagos. In Lagos, all your hard earned money goes to Lasma officials if your truck breaks down on the road. I've had very bitter haulage experience in Lagos. The route is a hauler's haven compared to Lagos.
Re: Haulage Trucks Needed To Work From Uturu (abia) To Ahoada (rivers) by Bishop7(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
The job is going to run for a long time. The road project involved is the East-West road dualization-the biggest road project in Nigeria at the moment.
Interested truckers should continue calling.
Re: Haulage Trucks Needed To Work From Uturu (abia) To Ahoada (rivers) by fyasmeenluv: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello Bishop, How much do you pay per ton to haul the mixed material from Uturu to Ahoda? What is this mixed material so that we can know how heavy it is?

Thanks.
Re: Haulage Trucks Needed To Work From Uturu (abia) To Ahoada (rivers) by Bishop7(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
The mixed material is stone base of different sizes. There are 1/2, 3/4,5/8 etc inches. I believe we spoke on the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Your Supplier Of All Your Electronics And Electrical Products / 3 Star Project / Pig Pen Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.