Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Super Eagles Onazi Ogenyi Mentor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Onazi Ogenyi Mentor (936 Views)

Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Onazi Ogenyi Mentor by naijanow: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2013
How T B Joshua Mentored Eagles Star ,Ogenyi Onazi
Written By CKN NIGERIA on Saturday, 9 February 2013 | 8:35 am

He is now one of the most prolific footballers in Nigeria..but what most people didn't know is that without the man of God,Pastor T B Joshua who discovered his potentials early,the young man would still have been just one of those boys running around the streets in Nigeria.

About eight months ago The TB Joshua Ministry sent CKN Nigeria the profile of a relatively unknown young man to publish which we did.Today he is a success story..

Welcome to the world of Super Eagles Star Ogenyi Onazi..

Born in Jos, little Onazi started with the Pepsi Academy in Jos, where he played for just six months, before he joined El Kanemi Junior FC of Jos who produced Chelsea star Mikel Obi, Joseph Akpala, Chinedu Efugh, late Henry Ihelewere, among others.

From El Kanemi Juniors, the budding Onazi moved to Lagos where he featured for My People Football Club founded by Prophet T.B.Joshua, the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations.

T.B. Joshua would later bankroll 100% the search by Onazi and his Eaglets teammate Sani Emmanuel for a club in Europe, spanning England, Greece and eventually Italy, where Onazi has now finally pitched tent and has already excelled.

Last season, Onazi made his Lazio debut when he came on as a substitute against Atalanta. It was the breakthrough he needed to work his way into the club’s and Nigeria's first team.

That young man would make history tomorrow if he lift the 3rd ever AFCON cup for his father land with his mates. Presently, over 10 top European clubs seek his signature for next season.

Editor:The simple lesson, believe in yourself and your God…

Re: Super Eagles Onazi Ogenyi Mentor by davmor(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
I believe in myself and in God for my success in my football career pursuit in Jesus name - Amen
Re: Super Eagles Onazi Ogenyi Mentor by iswell1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
I THANK GOD FOR TBJ,

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Wins Gold At Commonwealth / . / Meet The Female President Of The Sierra Leone FA Who Has Nigerian Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.