Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

H.pierson - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / H.pierson (2747 Views)

H.pierson Is Recruiting Ond Graduates / H.pierson Associates Interviews(afribank) / H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H.pierson by holusola: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi house,
            Does anyone know what H. pierson is into? i got a TEXT  from them to come for a test at  H.pierson place A11 alh layi yusuf crescent lekki phase 1 on 13/03/08,at 11am,with a copy of my c.v.
Re: H.pierson by banjiadu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
hello,
how did you apply. Lets have info,
Re: H.pierson by lummy2enny: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2008
Men, i also received thier text today.h.p is a consulting firm,u can go to dier website if u want to know about them .www.h.pierson.com. this is little about them.

H. Pierson Associates is a boutique consulting firm that has consistently maintained its leadership in the provision of customized consulting services in the areas of Risk Management, Human Asset Management, Training and Business and Financial Advisory. It sums these up as Risk Management and People Management.

Our business offerings are targeted at Nigeria’s Financial and Non-financial Institutions and the rest of Africa. In this regard, since its inception in 1990, it has serviced numerous Banks, Regulators, Multilateral Donor Institutions, and several others.

Driven by its Core Values of Passion, Intellect and Character, H. Pierson Associates implements over 100 mandates per year, with a consistent focus on Achieving Superior Results.

But we dont know who they are recruiting 4. and if anybody have info about thier text ,should give it to the house.

Best of luck.
Re: H.pierson by ugofred: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
they are into consultancy. they train graduate trainees on basically Accounting. i'v participated in the training .

(1) (Reply)

London Marketing Company Opening In Lagos Sales Executives Needed / New Nigerin Jobs: Apply Today / Nnpc Recruitment Test: No Provision For Candle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.