Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Is There Any Dreamer In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Any Dreamer In The House (830 Views)

Nigeria From The Eyes Of A Dreamer: The Country We Wish We Had By Samuel Ekekere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Dreamer In The House by jerryomega(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi everybody,  I am Omotoso, a Nigerian to be precise. I am currently working on inventing an aircraft capable of carrying up to 5 people at the cruising speed of 180-220km/hr.
   This is a research work anyway, and it would take about 2 years to finalize. Anybody in the house that really have thesame dream as I do should contact me on "care4jerry@yahoo.com" or through my phone number "08066398166".
    Note that this project is to show the world that something good can come from Nigeria in term of technology and I think we can make NIGERIA proud through this.
WE CAN TOGETHER DO IT.
Re: Is There Any Dreamer In The House by dragnet: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
:d
Re: Is There Any Dreamer In The House by hayprof(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
@drag, arn't u gona help?
Re: Is There Any Dreamer In The House by dragnet: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
prof, why me o ! I cant see any "excluding" .so . . .aren't u gona assist?? tongue
Re: Is There Any Dreamer In The House by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2008
when I come out of jail am gonna join ya research work
Re: Is There Any Dreamer In The House by BayoMaya(m): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2008
Bros where u go start 4rm? Firewood stick wont b bad since its still 1year & 364 dayz 2 go
Re: Is There Any Dreamer In The House by skipo87(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2008
up nigeria
Re: Is There Any Dreamer In The House by Dannyboyz(m): 2:44am On Mar 25, 2008
@Omotoso, my own field of specialization is to fly an aircraft not to manufacture it. welcome aboard. i implore you to contact me when u are through with ur manufacturing so that i will teach you how to do a successful taking off and landing of an airplane. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone / Why Do We (guys) Sag? / Obama's 'mama Sarah' Goes Solar In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.