Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? (557 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? by ss1930(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
what wil you do if ONLY you found out that the pastor you love so much and respect uses diabolic means to do all the miracles in ur church.kindly drop ur comments
Re: What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? by achinaboy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
they are all false prophets,no need searching for good ones
Re: What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? by bizlinks(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hey guys! see yah. I'm on highway speeding 360km
Re: What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? by Godmother(f): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
I will leave that church and pray for God to lead me to a true place of worship. Remaining there would only be limiting myself and my blessings
Re: What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? by OmoAlata(f): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
ss1930: what wil you do if ONLY you found out that the pastor you love so much and respect uses diabolic means to do all the miracles in ur church.kindly drop ur comments

Thank the Lord that I found out before it was too late and vote with my feet straightaway smiley
Re: What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? by ooman(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
They are all looking for their daily food

(1) (Reply)

Why Re These Things Peculiar With Xtian Ruled Nations / Obey Them / PAUL! The Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.