Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Unbelievable But True. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unbelievable But True. (943 Views)

Funny But True, Is This Ur Experience? Salary Cycle (hilarious Photo) / Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. / Unbelievable But True!!! American Rapper Rick Ross Posted To NYSC Camp (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable But True. by bayour02(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
My landlord returned from abuja yesterday night and I saw a cooler in his car, he said the cooler fall from a lorry of some people coming from a party and when he picked it, it was heavy so he though it should be full of rice so he didn't bother informing the owners in the lorry because he was very hungry. He tried to open it but it was so Steve that it can not be opened so he brought it home. After many attempt, I discovered it has been glued and then, I decide to break it. I smashed it on the floor and after I saw its content, I fainted. what I saw was bounded gold and cool hard currency$$$... I woke up two hours latter and found police in every conner of my house and I was told my landlord invited them and told them he saw the cooler on his way from ABJ... He has been arrested by the same police he invited for harmed rubbery....I visited him in his cell this morning and I told him not to return or else, I will use his head for ritual...
Re: Unbelievable But True. by emandman: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
"Take it as a joke"
you deserve to b in cell more than your landlord,y u go faint in d first place?,u c money u faint wot if u pass d night in a vault? Na die bdat...lolz
Re: Unbelievable But True. by bayour02(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
e mandman: "Take it as a joke"
you deserve to b in cell more than your landlord,y u go faint in d first place?,u c money u faint wot if u pass d night in a vault? Na die bdat...lolz
if na u nko? I don hear of 1 person who die immediately he saw money...
Re: Unbelievable But True. by emandman: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Na dat time i go open ma eyes pass o...
Re: Unbelievable But True. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
bayour02: My landlord returned from abuja yesterday night and I saw a cooler in his car, he said the cooler fall from a lorry of some people coming from a party and when he picked it, it was heavy so he though it should be full of rice so he didn't bother informing the owners in the lorry because he was very hungry. He tried to open it but it was so Steve that it can not be opened so he brought it home. After many attempt, I discovered it has been glued and then, I decide to break it. I smashed it on the floor and after I saw its content, I fainted. what I saw was bounded gold and cool hard currency$$$... I woke up two hours latter and found police in every conner of my house and I was told my landlord invited them and told them he saw the cooler on his way from ABJ... He has been arrested by the same police he invited for harmed rubbery....I visited him in his cell this morning and I told him not to return or else, I will use his head for ritual...
is it a joke or a true life story? I no believe am oo.
Re: Unbelievable But True. by bayour02(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
ekenedegreat: is it a joke or a true life story? I no believe am oo.
unbelievable but true and its happened d day b4 yesterday "friday night" around 11;30pm.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Adv / HILARIOUS PHOTOS: Fan Photoshop's Himself With Tonto Dikeh, Toolz & Tiwa Savage / Giant Python Opens The Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.